bottle warmer..?

Does anyone use a munchkin bottle warmer? What the heck is the trick to that thing?! I use playtex drop-in bottles, and the warmer melts my bottles! On top of that, it either gets the milk wayyyy to hot, or not hot at all! Help?

Comments

• Wen I used drop-ins I didn't use a bottle warmer for that reason. I ran hot sink water on the bottle or put it in a bowl of hot water for a couple min
  • @missq_1sttimemommy2b that just takes so long... oh well, I guess I'll just get hubby to turn the water heater up so it gets hotter water.. thanks!
  • From what I have heard, bottle wamers and drop ins are no-no for that melting reason. I use glass bottles when feed her expressed milk at night and it is a freaking life and sanity saver!!!
  • @jellybelly1015 you would think they would put it in the instruction booklet if you weren't supposed to use them, ugh. I read that thing thoroughly, and it didn't say anything about it! Guess I learned the hard way.....
  • @lucyloo288 it does but our water got hot quick so that helped!
  • :( they should have. I have a diff model than yours and checked mine, it says it for this model but should in all instead of leaving us moms to trial and error it.
  • Drop ins u warm in water
  • I have an avent bottle warmer and I love it! It uses water in it to heat stuff up and I heat my breastmilk bag in it
  • I have the munchkin bottle warmer but have the regular Playtex bottles and never had a problem
  • I have the munchkin warmer. It is trial n error. I'm not using drop ins and its working, just takes a few tries to figure out how much water to add