Opinions on school & baby...

edited December 2011 in Second pregnancy
My son is 3months old tomorrow ..I had to take a semester off of college cause my son was due mid semester ..I have around a year left to become a nurse (hopefully in labor n delivery! ) I'm In somewhat of a pickle ..lol I want my children to b close in age but I also really wanna get college done with! Any mommas have stories to share??

Comments

• Well can you get pregnant while you are in school? So that way you don't have to have 2 babies while in school because although not impossible it will be VERY stressful. I got pregnant in my last semester too and walked the stage with a belly but it gave me even more motivation to finish :)
  • I started school, got pregnant..I graduate with my bachelors this month and I'm due in Feb with my second , considering graduate school..it takes some juggling but its possible. I read my books to my son to study and get baby time at the same time lol
  • @jay_brad I had to take off a sememster too because baby was due mid semester(Oct). I'm going for nursing also (hopefully not L&D lol but I like studying it & rotations) I would say go back as soon as u can, its gonna be difficult but absolutely worth it in the long run. As for having another baby its totally up to u, u say u only have a yr left(if u are sure) then probably start ttc after about 4months so bout time baby is due u will be walkin across the stage. I'm waiting because daycare is so high & finacially I can't afford it.
  • Well I found out I was pregnant early spring semester this year made it through went back fall semester in August 8 months pregnant had my baby September 7 took off two weeks went back it was hard I had to work hard to get through this semester but I was determined not to delay my studies because in the end its for him but completing homework was hard with a newborn I had to go to the library to do it n to study b/c if he cried im getting him instead of letting my bf handle it. Maybe take less classes or if possible internet courses just so u still getting some of ur required courses completed n less stress...
  • Thanks everyone for advice!! It sounds like a good idea to get pregnant n plan so that I will still b pregnant throughout the end of the last semester thanks girlies :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Ashleyfew thanks for sharing :)