Ugh cant get the leappad anywhere

edited December 2011 in Parenting
So my son who is three wants this leappad and I said heck no at first because he has a vreader and mobigo from vtech. Then after he literally ask everyday for it me and hubby decided we will get it. There is absolutely, nowhere in the state of Oregon who has one and online is not available.

So now there is the innotab from vtech its 20 bucks less but doesnt have the camera. We bought him a digital camera for christmas so its not that important. Im so torn on which one. Ugh anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• How much is this leappad is it the 143.99 one? If it is amazon has it
  • I had this issue aswell and went for the vtech innotab i know its cheaper but i feel that it is much better than the leapfrog one also reviews i hav read say similar my daughter who is also 3 has a vtech digital camera which im told can link up to the innotab so she can get her pics onto it and the apps for the innotab are also better for the ones on the leapfrog me and my partner tested them both in toys r us and we def prefered the vtech!! maybe if u went to a store n tired them yourself u mau prefer one to the other? Hope this helps
  • @mrsthompson34 it is too high on amazon they are raising pricing because of demand but ues that's it. It should only be 99 though. And @tinkabella yeah I played with both and I love vtech I just like the way leappad looks. The innotab looks like a toy as the leappad looks a lil more mature. My husband says we are settling if we buy the other I don't believe so. My son I think will love either or. We have plenty innotabs and I like the video playback concept.
  • I noticed I couldn't find them either. Leapfrog is losing money to VTech by not having them in stock. We decided we would just wait for my sons bday in feb.
  • Is it like a toddler computer?
  • We got our 3 year old one in October because she kept wanting to use our Ipad. We paid $99 for it. I didn't know they could raise prices like. That! She LOVES it though and refers to it as her Ipad.
  • Did you try ebay?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just ended up getting the vtevh innotap it was 79.