baby soon.

edited December 2011 in December 2011
Baby kirsten will be here soon. I can't wait. If make it to my appointment next week he will strip the membranes. She will be here by next week. Im so excited. Im in so much pain or i would be jumping. Lol.
How about all you other December mommys. Who will be next?

Comments

• Meee (= (maybe) lol I'm being induced Tuesday !
  • @ohhowwonderful that's exciting. Are you excited? I thought i would be able to have here in a couple weeks (if she made it). Lol. I didn't think she could actually come within a week. :) i am excited. Im so ready to be done. I am so extremely tired of being in so much pain and having to deal with contractions constantly.
  • im super excited ^_^ , im tired of the NST's twice a week & the days when i have 3 appts back to back im probably more excited about that about to be over with lol
  • My little no named picked out yet baby girl will be here next Wed.. were... Yeahhhhhhhh
  • Hopefully not me...lol I'm dilating and getting bh thru the day but I want her to stay in at least till my kids go on winter break on the 16th
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due in 7 days but I don't think she's planning on making a debut anytime soon
  • Not dilated. A whopping total of 3 contractions. She's head down but that's about it. Idk I could be wrong but its just a feeling.
  • @angel26 congrats girl! At my appt the 7th, OB said Im dialated to 6 and Ill be 37wks tomarrow (the 9th) She said he'll be here before Christmas definitely and maybe within the next week or week & a half. My baby shower is on Saturday (the 10th) so as long as I make it till then Im cool cause I have nothing for him.
  • @TricesBaby I know right! Thank you. I count myself lucky. This being my first, things are moving along nicely & I cant wait to hold him!
  • @jessannengland wow, your close. You might have your lo before me. Lol. Are you still staying in bed? I can't wait to hold my little girl. Im so ready to be done.
  • @angel26 yeah, its def possible! Oh yes, been staying in bed most of the day now, Ive been forced to anyway cause Ive been having a few contractions, and alot of cramps and spotting :( The cramps are pretty much all day but get better when I drink caffeine, much like a headache. I was @ the ER recently (again) for some painful "cramps" and being hooked up to a monitor for an hour, we found out they were really contractions. My OB appt was like two days after that and thats when I found out Im dialated 6cm. Crazy. Good luck to you, I hope you go soon!!
  • @jessannengland is there a reason why they wanna keep you in bed? My dr is just fine with me delivering any time now. Monday he's even going to do a membrane strip if i make it. Which i totally can't wait.
  • I just turned 37wks today which I guess is considered full term and OB said she wanted him in as long as he'll stay. She said the way Im dialating he'll def be here early. Is the membrane strip elective? Cause it sounds painful. Ive been having alot of mucus discharge with bright blood specks so I feel Im getting close. Guess thats my mucus plug thingy..
  • @jessannengland yes, its elective. I want it done. I want my little girl here now. Lol. I am extremely tired of being in so much pain. My dr also said i wouldn't make it to my due date. So ya.
  • I can understand that. Im not inducing my labor in any way cause I feel he'll come when he wants. Dont see me being overdue either, Im sure he'll be here soon, not rushing him getting here cause my living situation isnt the best and my fiance and I's relationship is iffy right now too. Pretty fucking miserable actually.. Good luck to you though and I hope your little one is here soon.
  • @jessannengland ya, my whole situation is pretty crapy but it can't really get any better til she's born. So that's part of why i want her here. Life has to get better sooner or later.
  • Im sorry :( good luck to you mama!
  • Good luck to you as well. I hope your situation improves soon.