babies r us diaper deal today!

edited December 2011 in Equipment & Supplies
Great time to stock up! The Huggies Santa diapers are going to be $5 today. There was a coupon for I believe $2 off in the newspaper insert on 11/20/11 that means get the diapers for only $3!!!

Oh and for the ladies who use enfamil it will be on sale I believe next week at cvs for $22.99 ( part of the spend $30 and get a $10 gift card). Use the $5.00 off 2 coupon and your rebates check enfamil sends in the mail for $5.00 off ( you can save up to $15 bucks if you have all that and get a $10 gift card ). It's like getting a 23.4 oz tub for free after savings!

Comments

• Last weekend I bought 12 enfamil 35oz boxes at Target and 7 enfamil 23.4oz tubs at CVS and spent only $147 and received two $10 gift cards at Target. I always pick up enfamil premium infant when its a good deal so now I have a 5-6 month supply of everything. Couponing for my baby gives me a high lol. She probably only costed me a total of $200-$250 at most for her first 3 months. And for the next 5 months probably only $275-$350. And we only buy huggies wipes and diapers as well as pampers
  • No store brand because it is way cheaper getting name brand and just stocking up when u find a good deal