ppd

When can it hit? I'm 7 weeks pp and all the sudden I'm feeling down. I put on a happy face for my son and I love him. I feel like he is the only thing that makes me happy. I don't have the energy to want to do anything but I force myself too. I cry for no reason and am easily irritable. I just went back to work last week and have the urge to walk out on my job everyday since going back. I don't want to hurt my son or myself but I do want to take him and run away at times. Like it would be easier if I just took him and hid. I rarely leave my room. I have forced myself to sit in the living room but for the most part I just lay in my bed with my son. Maybe I just need a full nights sleep and its not ppd. Ugh.

Comments

• Give it a couple of weeks. It sounds like baby blues but just be cautious to more deep depression. It wouldn't hurt to talk to your doctor though
  • Call your dr now dont wait
  • I don't want meds I'm breast-feeding. Wouldn't that cause problems with my milk? I feel like if I ignore it it will go away. Maybe I am just overwhelmed or somethings.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.