I use to get answers but not anymore :( wtf

edited December 2011 in About App & Forum
i got 15 responses from facebook and only 3 from here..... really????
I use to get tons of answers from here.
What convertible carseat is the best/favorite??

Comments

• I like the pro air
  • Mine is a Graco and I love it!
  • Yea my daughters is a graco an I like it also
  • I know what you mean, pregly isn't the same anymore. But I really like the peg perego car seat:)
  • I love my graco!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2beforgotten i understand people are busy but they always have been. I use to get my question answered but now it seems like no one gets there questions answered. As a ftm i would like to feel educated about somethings before i spend a ton of money.
    @juliansmommy its sad. I use to love pregly but now its like i have to post things four or five times and still dont get a ton of input.
  • Same here about the replies lol

Sorry I have no idea on what's good because I'm still preggo...i bought the britax infant seat and hear they are good...
  • edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I feel the same way about pregly...no one is really on anymore and the new pregos that want to get on can't because the forum is shut off to new members. Anywho....I use this brand called nursery center. It works really well. I have the convertible carrier and a pack and play in that brand and it works wonders. :) good luck with your search
  • My hubby is a consumer reports and safety reports junky and he bought the Evenflo Momentum 65 DLX e3 Convertible Car Seat. Its pretty big and has the new latch hook system that is so much easier to put in. I have a Evenflo Triumph 65 Convertible Car Seat in my car which he also researched when we bought if for our daughter.
  • Don't take it personally it happens to us all until the app is reopened it will be like that...I use safety first
  • You can always look up the ratings from other customers