Need opinions plz ......

edited December 2011 in Relationships
ok so me n my bf have been together two yrs. I was born here n he's from mexico... I have two daughters frm previous relationship n we just had our baby bit in nov. 2011 so my dilema is that he wants to go live in mexico but I don't want to n I feel bad cuz I know he wants to go n be with his mom n dad over there I dont wanna go because im not used to over there, im not sure how his family is going to react to my daughters n plus I want all three kids to grow up n go to school here I just dnt know how we can compromise on this any advise??? Srry so long

Comments

• Can you even take your older kids down there? Is their father involved in their lived?
  • No hes not at all... Its just that I have nothing over there no family I don't even know the place plus I wanted to go to school to become a nurse n I feel like if I go over there the chances of me becoming something is prob. Not going to happen. But at the same time I wonder am I being to selfish?
  • I don't think you're being selfish. If you don't wanna go to mexico because you don't feel comfortable, you should express that to him. I also believe that it may be very difficult to find employment there. Job supply is very scarce in mexico. Just let him know that you guys can maybe go there to spend a few days but you would feel more comfortable raising your children where you are and living where you are.
  • You are not being selfish at all! You are thinking in your future. I have alot of family in México and i really Dont recommend you going to live over there. Jobs are very scarce and violence is pretty bad right now. Your children will have a better future here. If he really loves you, he will understand and stay with you. Tell him that he can visit his family any time he wants :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The thing is that if we go we don't have to wrry about working ge has the houses n territories over there so financially we would be ok...hes just worried about staying here n how u need money for everything n hes going to have to have two jobs forever n he's not going to be able to spend time with his
  • Us n he says if I dnt want to go maybe we can go to cancun but idk part of me wants to go but part of me doesn't. N about him going to c them its not that easy.im so confused!
  • Well maybe you should try it out in mexico just to see if you like it for a few weeks or so....if you dont then come back to the states. You just gotta be open minded. Just dont completely close off the idea...itll take u awhile to get used to a new environment but at least if you test it out you can say you tried it and either did or didnt like it
  • Cancun sounds like a nice place...you feel comfortable going there?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You should go visit and then if you don't like it don't go