Are you f**king kidding me!!!!

Me and my partner live with his parents atm cause were having trouble finding our own house. My brother and his girlfriend are homeless atm and shes in the bedroom crying because she wants her own house yet she doesn't bother looking for houses or a f**cking job!!! She wants to get government payments and housing cause shes to f**king lazy to get a job!!!! Grrr me and my partner would love to get our own house before i baby comes but you don't see us sitting there crying over it for f**k sakes!

Comments

• Some people just expect shit to fall into their laps without working for it, thats when I get so mad my tax money gets taken.
  • @ExcitedForOctober Im so pissed off at her! My brother is tryna find a job so that they can get a house and he buys her everything she wants with the little money he has but it still isn't good enough, she wants everything from everyone but needs to realise that its not all free.
  • Some people just don't understand the value of money, which is so frustrating to those of us who do. Sounds like she's never really had to work for anything which isn't a good thing. Hopefully your brother stops giving her everything she needs so she has the motivation to get a job herself!
  • @natashalynn she could home to her RICH family any time any day but my brother can't he's been outta home for 3yrs just like me, shes never had to worry about where yuur gunna or when yuur gunna get to eat next, shes a little rich b*tch that doesn't understand what its like to have nothing.
  • @August22baby my brother is so thankful that he atleast has a roof over his head but its still not enough for her.
  • @August22baby He loves her, he almost broke up with her last night but she puts on a boo hoo poor me sob story and makes him feel bad.
  • @August22baby she doesn't listen tho, i say anything to her she'll turn it into a huge arguement and then it'll be 'i'm tyrna break them up'