how much

edited December 2011 in Ages & Stages
How much does your 3 month old eat? And how many times a day do they poop. My little man poops more on certain days and sometimes not at all.

Comments

• My baby eat 6oz every 3 hrs! N he poops maybe once or twice a day sometimes not at all for a couple of days!
  • Mine is same as hot2cold87!
  • Okay because my little man eats 4 oz about every 2 hours. I don't know when to up his oz's. Some feedings he seems to want more but usually the 4 oz satisfies him. I also want to start cereal around 4 months. Is that too soon?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited December 2011
    My little girl eats 5oz every 3.5-4hrs except at night because she sleeps 9hrs straight at night. She pees a ton and poops 1-2 times everyday. (we just started giving her 5oz too)
  • My little man eats 6oz every three hrs and sleeps about six hrs straight during the night, pees a ton and poops 2-4 times a day
  • he was drinking 5-6 oz every 4 hours and sometimes goes a couple days w/o pooping
  • Mine eats about 5-6 oz every 3-4 hours and maybe poops several times to not at all. Ive been giving him cereal since 3-4 wks and now he is on oatmeal since he was 7 ish weeks..