Just excited

My lil girl will be 3 mos on Sat and tonight she rolled over for the first time. I was so excited I cried hehe.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She was 3.5wks premature:) Yeah she was super close for like 2wks and then she finally did it tonight.
  • That's awesome. Did you do anything to help her figure out how to roll over or did she just start trying herself?
  • @1stWoodsBaby she just started doing it at first a few weeks ago. Last week hubby rolled her over and said now you do it lol... it was cute. The last few days she has been almost getting up onto her side and tonight she just totally rolled. It was like slo-mo, but it was funny. Then she was just all happy on her back. She did it twice tonight. She went from her tummy to her back. I figure back to tummy is just around the corner lol We were even able to catch it on video :)
  • @october15baby wow he is a big baby. I am sure he will do it soon :) Maybe his roundyness will work to his advantage hehe.
  • Hehe wow. its still early though... 4mos is usually when most babies roll over.
  • Thanks. Yeah she did it all by her little self hehe. Now I wonder when she will go from her back to her tummy... I know that is harder for them. She gets about 2/3 of the way up on her side, so we shall see