So sad!!! ;(

edited December 2011 in Loss
My love, Nina Grace (where I chose Jemma's middle name from) Got mauled today by our boy dogs at 6am this morning. I treated her like my daughter and felt like she was and there's no doubt on her part that I loved her!!! My sister and mom were on their way to the vet but they didn't make it. My Nina died around 6:40am and I am so broken!!! I am seriously torn and I'm trying not to stress so bad for Jemma and little snowflake. But being pregnant, my nerves
are already extra sensitive. Please pray, ladies! My mom feels responsible because Nina was in heat and she let her out for less than 5 minutes when this happened. I know it's not her fault and I don't want her to feel guilty. Also, my boyfriends 98 yo great grandma talked about wanting a small dog to love and be loved but didn't get it. She, too, died this morning and who knows... Maybe God gave my Nina Grace to her! :-??

Nina and I last year while I was
Pregnant with Jemma.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/JemmasMom/b760b5d7.jpg

Her just being beautiful!!!

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/JemmasMom/6f48a16f.jpg

Comments

• edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy theyre my family's dogs and they're probably only a little over a year old. They're brothers. They all loved Nina but have a tendency to fight and we think that she just got in the middle of it. I, seriously thought about stickin em in the freezing pool and going inside while they were on the way to the vet but they're beautiful sweet animals too. I couldn't do that. She had deep bites and I'm sure it wasn't intentional. But her heart, we think, was punctured. We prayed and I just recently stopped sobbing. She's buried in our yard but when her heart stopped, she took a piece of mine to heaven with her. :(
  • @jellybelly1015 thank you - I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle and I know we couldn't have afforded those vet bills.. But man is this hard!!!

@armahnismommy just saw the rest of your comment - yes, she died this morning too. :(
  • Awe, thas so sad sorry for ur loss hun :(
  • Omg I'm so sorry!! :'(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MrsThompson34 @starxoxo9 thank you ladies. She did everything with me. But with her being in heat, she tried crawling in the bed with Jemma and me last night and I couldn't let her do that. She looked so sad and now I wake up to this... I feel like crap! :(
  • @armahnismommy it's very hard ... He actually is at work with a dead phone so until he picks me up from my moms tonight, he doesn't know about his grandma. :-( he wont take it good and he has to go out of town starting tomorrow until Friday. Man..
  • I lost a very special cat when I was in 10th grade. He always went outside and came home. Well he didn't one night and my mom found him when she went to work he was hit by a car. He was the weirdest feline. He loved cat rides he would sit on the center counsal. He loved being held like a baby would sleep on our chests. He even loved my brother using him as a broom. We had him for less then 2 years but he impacted my life so much! I hope some day I will have another cat like him!
  • @BabyLuv8 awwwww!!! What an awesome testimony! I'm so sorry for your loss though. Sounds like a cat I had other than the broom thing. He was the most beautiful orange color. I had Nina since she was born and her birthday is January 21st and would have been 4. She was the most awesome little animal I've ever had and was just like a human. *sigh* I, too, hope I can get another dog like her and I hope I can love her just the same. Thanks so much for sharing with me.