So pissed/hurt

I'm so hurt confused and pissed at my bd/bf. I know he had been having issues with having a, baby he's young and immature and isn't ready for a, kid but he does try but last night scared me and hurt me so bad. I don't know if ill be able to trust him alone with our son. I asked him to keep an eye on the baby (3wks old) while I took a shower. He was playing his x box and the bavy was in his swing so basically all he had to do was pay attention if he cried or choked or anything. well I got out of the shower and went to do the dishes because I can see the baby from the sink. Well bd came into the kitchen to bring some dishes to me and he smelled like herbal. So I asked him if he smoked while I was in the shower. He did. I'm so pissed at him. He left our son alone to go outside and get high. I yelled at him and he said well if you can drink then u can smoke. Mind you I had one beer with dinner while my parents had the baby. So I said yes I had a drink but I didn't leave our son alone to do it. And he just said well I was watching him from outside. Which is bullshit because you can't se the baby from where he smokes..i just sat down and cried and cried last night. I'm so pissed at him right now and if I can't even trust him for ten minutes with his son, how can I ever leave him withn him?? I just can't believe he would be so careless. I'm just glad nothing happened to my son while he was off smoking. I mean he did come to me after wards and tell me I was right but I was so pissed I wouldn't even talk to him. I didn't kiss him goodnight or tell him I loved him last night and this morning I left for houston for four days. I almost left without saying goodbye but i couldn't. I'm still just so hurt.i don't know how to trust him now.

Comments

• Hopefully this will be a wake up call to him with you being gone! Good luck
  • I have no problem with pot, bit at the same time, you have to be responsible. At the end of the day, its about putting the Babys needs first, not your own. That goes for him smoking, and you letting him. Good luck hun.
  • U need to make it clear to him that there is really NO excuse for those actions. Basically he put pot infront of his own child! Time for a reality check, honestly.