going to talk to a lawyer..

edited December 2011 in Relationships
so me an bd have been having a lot of problems lately constantly fighting an he keeps lying an just found out he may be doing heroin. so i have an appointment on Wednesday with a lawyer but im not sure what questions to ask or what he may ask me i was just hoping for some advice. Thanks

Comments

• I'm not sure what questions to ask or what to ask them but I just wanted to say good luck sad that you were put in the situation
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy His friend does heroin and he is always with him, and I have been hearing it from other people that hes doing it and they would be smoking it. its actually my son. yea i told him if i found out he was doing it i want him to go to rehab or else ill get custody of our son and not let him see him, but he told me he wasn't then today i find out he lied to me about what time he had to be to work and he was over at that friends house so ive just had it with his bullshit. I am more worried about him trying to come and take my son then anything.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • U should serioysly just remove u and ur child from thus situation. Drug users r the best liars. Stay away and talk to a lawyer asap. All drug users do is lie lie lie. Get away while ur ahead.
  • @everyone we live in my parents basement so there is always someone here. I asked him to stop hanging around this friend but he just says hes a big boy and can hang with whoever he wants. I want to believe he isn't using but he keeps lying about everything else so its hard to believe him.
  • I have also been with him for 6 years do its really hard to just forget everything but my son is more important then anyone or anything.