Great Craft Ideas for Xmas gifts?

edited December 2011 in Parenting
Since times are hard for everyone, do you guys have any great craft ideas for gifts?

Comments

• I found a toooon on Pinterest! I am making a serving tray for my moms coffee table out of a old decorative frame. I painted the frame then where the pic would go I covered a piece of cardboard with beautiful fabric and placed it behind the glass. Then I added some long drawer pulls to be the handles. It came out really great.

And for my sister that is a singer/song writer I turned a old acoustic guitar into a clock to hang on her wall.
  • O and for my in laws I took tiles ( like for a bathroom) and decopauged pictures of Oliver makIng funny faces on them then added a seal coat to make them into drink coasters
  • I bought this kit for making hand and footprints out of clay. They go in a frame with a pic in the middle. I'm gonna make one for my mom and for my bfs dad and label them "from Tessa" :)
  • Spice basket,
    tea basket,
    cookies,brownies,cake,hot chocolate mix in a jar then decorate the jar. Just get the ingredients and layer in jar to make art.
    I giving christmas pics in frames