Am I the only one

Who having a baby has made them not want to have sex any more? I used to be all over my man even when I first got pg but since I had such a hard pregnancy I had to stop having sex at like four months and now I'm three weeks pp and I do NOT want to have sex at all.it's like I've completely lost my sex drive. I'm still very attracted to and love my bd very much (even though he can be a selfish and immature ass hole and doesn't help with the baby at all) but I just don't want to have sex.it may stem from not wanting to have any more kids (this one wasn't planned) but I go in for the mirena in three weeks I'm just afraid I still won't want sex. Bd and I haven't had sex in like three months and I'm afraid he might try and get it somewhere else if I don't get my sex drive back. :( I hope I'm not getting ppd. Ugh I'm so sad and angry and just want to cry and can't stop thinking about stupid stuff like this and stressing about going back to work

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No you are not!! I also used to have a great sex drive and aound 5 months of pg it was gone. I'm now almost 4 months pp and its still gone!! I had a hard labor (30 hrs, csec, blood clot, etc) and after it was very painful to have sex. I got the mirena and it seems worse now. I'm getting back into having those urges, but it is super painful to actually have sex. My hubby is losing patience with me. I think its the mirena that is messing me up though.
  • I don't wanna have sex either! I know there is a lot of girls on here that feel the exact same way!
  • I'm the same! I'm 5 week pp and haven't had sex in 6 week. I could not be less interested!! Bd has had a couple of 'favors' if you get me, but they were just to get him off my back about having sex lol! I've told him I'm not allowed to have sex until my 6 week check so I know I'm ok to go ahead, which is a complete lie as my midwife has already told me I'm good to go! I just need to think of another lie as to why I can't have sex for after my 6 week check lol!
  • I didnt start having sex until 2 and 1/2 months pp .. I didnt want to have sex for multiple reason but now that I have I want to do it all the time just making sure i dont get preg again
  • I'm glad I'm not alone. @edubsbaby I hope the mirena doesn't make it worse :(
  • I had sex a few days ago n felt nothing like no pleasure. I feel awful n I wish it was like before but my sex drive is gone now. It hurt a lil at first but after that I just didn't feel anything :(