WIC

edited December 2011 in First time moms
For those that have applied and have Wic would you mind giving me some info on your experience? TIA

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • In utah they stop it at a year
  • I didn't bother trying, we are broke but still make too much money for anything. :-(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wic is a great program for people who need it and use it right. U can get on it while u r pregnant and they will give u curtain foods and milk then when u have baby they have u check in w a wic nurse and they will provide u w formula or a breast pump (i think-about the pump). If u need the help sign up... Its there for woman and children who could use the extra help (if u meet the income guidelines).
  • It depends on the state. I only has to bring them a few things. I called, said I need to apply, they asked me a few questions, told me what to bring. I had to sit through a boring video and that was that. I have had it for 2 mos now. No physical or anything. Just health questions,income questions and baby questions. I am in Ca.
  • I Just had to bring a few things like baby's SS card birth certificate, Prof of address, ur id baby of course then they ask a few questions then That's it
  • i just had to bring income proof, birth certificate, and ID. fill out a couple of papers. and as for the physical there really isnt one. its just weight, height and they poked my finger to check my iron levels. and for the baby i had to bring her birth certificate and her. they checked weight and height