JULIAN'S X-MAS PICS

Comments

• Awe i luv the First two pics. I really luv the background too :) lol, i knoe whose been good..... Nyla jkjk ;)
  • The pics where julian is in blue, he looks like he knoes how to crawl already. I can see u in him in these christmas pics ;)
  • Very cute! (*)
  • edited December 2011
    MrsThompson34 - THANK YOU!! yaayyy finally someone says he kinda looks like me...lol it just sucks taking a pic of a pic the quality is blah! lol yours look really good though...
  • Adorable boy
  • Ur welcome :) im just speakin tha truth. I took a pic of a pic too but u took a pic of a pic From a comp right?
  • @mrsthompson34- I tried both ways but when I took a pic of a pic u could see the glare of thr light...lol
  • What a cute lil man...i love his expression in the first pic! And I like how he is posing in thre last pic. Hes just chillen lol
  • @myheartzx3- thank u:) lol the 1st one was one of my faves, he looks like he's up to no good.
  • Omg con ganas de morder esos cachetitos!! :) I adore his expression in the first pic! So adorable!
  • I just noticed myheartz said the same thing about the first pic lol
  • @excitedforoctober- gracias!! I know I love kissing his chubby cheeks but he gets so mad...lol ya lo enfade...what size did u end up getting Padrecito Zorian's santa suit?
  • @JuliansMommy I just got back from the mall, girl I don't know how I made it out of there alive! :-S ...but I was looking ALL over JcPenney like a mad woman looking for it and I didn't find it :-(( I even looked in the girl section and everything y nada! ...So I ended up getting him a Christmasy looking outfit I found at Old Navy.
  • @excitedforoctober- omg I'm so dreadimg the mall, I'm dreading going shopping I'm not even halfway done xmas shopping. It's so hard because by the time my hubby gets home I don't want to go because it'll be so packed but he asked for Fri off. And my mom's mad at me right now because I told her we were just staying home for xmas because I dnt want to take Julian out. So now I dnt have a babysitter for me to go shopping in the morning and I'm so prideful I dnt wana call her.lol Well I'm sure he's going to look very handsome, what time is his appt?
  • @JuliansMommy Lol, I'm the exact same way with my pride. I don't want to take Zorian to my in laws either :( But I feel bad telling Jose no...my bff went X-mas shopping with her 3 month old yesterday, I was like "you're crazy!" Lol. I"m not brave enough yet...Are you guys gonna have people over for xmas?...Our appt is at 10am.
  • edited December 2011
    @excitedforoctober- but that's good u take him out I should've done that w Julian when he was smaller now when I do take him out se me morma cause he's not used to it. Your bff is BRAVE I could not do that. Well we were just going to stay home just the 3 of us but my sis convinced me to go there and we're also going to my friends house, my mom got all upset over nothing.lol So hopefully no se me morme mi Julian. Dnt lag to put up pics like I did. lol
  • @JuliansMommy so the outfit that I got him from Old Navy no le quedo! :( So,aver que le encuentro...im praying he cooperates...any tips??
  • edited December 2011
    @excitedforoctober- aww lil Zorian is growing so fast...well with Julian I made sure I fed him like 30 min before we left tjat way he wouldn't spit up and I changed him right before I left...oh ya dnt wear heels my ass was wearing 4 inch heels and it was so hard because you have to bend down a lot and pickup the baby...lol he follows my niece a lot so I took her so he'd smile but he didn't smile too much...but he didn't cry at all I was so suprised..I rember the first pic they took his eyes got hella BIG he was prob thinking what the hell is going on here...lmao
  • @JuliansMommy awwww lmao about the big eyes! I'm kinda nervous bcuz his feeding time is usually around 9:30 and the appt is at 10 so I'm gonna have to feed him on the way. Ugh and his glove must have come off in the middle of the night bcuz when he woke up to eat he had 2 little scratches on hos cheek :(
  • I didnt go, I got into an argument with my mom who was gonna go with me, Jose is working. So I asked my MIL to go with me in a little bit, hopefully they can take us.
  • @excitedforoctober- you too, I'm sorry to hear that mine just suprisingly popped up at my house a few min ago...lol ugh these moms of ours...well good luck girl, it'll all b better when u see the pics:)
  • Hiii ladies, had such a bad night :'( but im feeling better
  • edited December 2011
    @mrsthompson34- I'm sorry to hear that, I was wondering where u were at 3am:) everything ok?
  • Im okay now i was just upset had to curse the fuckin husband out lmao
  • @mrsthompson34- lol well glad to hear ur all better:)
  • Ugh! I drove an hour for them t tell me they didnt have time to take us!!! So we r going back tomorrow...my poor baby got all dressed up for nothing!...the good thing that came out of it was after I went to Carson's for some last minute gifts and I found a Santa outfit! But its 6mo so I hope its not too big!

@MrsThompson34 Sorry you had a bad night! Glad all is better though...
  • @excitedforoctober- aww that bites:( but at least u found him a santa outfit, he's going to look adorable. It was meant for him to take them tomorrow:)