any foods u ladies cant stand bc of pregnancy??

13»

Comments

• Yes peanuts suck now lol
  • Steak Makes me want to ralph and I don't like pizza any more either
  • Hate the smell of garlic now. Sucks cause hubby smells like garlic all the time!
  • Weirdly enough, water makes me sick. But I've found ice water with either lemon juice or lime juice not only goes down well, its acid content settles my tummy when its upset for other reasons!
    Most things are ruined for me from the smell. Meat, pastas, eggs. Honestly, if I can smell it, I don't want it!!!
  • Mexican food...and I used to love it but if I try to eat it ..baby throws it back to me lol.
  • eggs! Sooooo gross.... Water makes me gag too...only thing I can drink is milk right now.... only thing my little minion lets me eat is oatmeal ...apples...banana and steak.....not much there to choose from..... :(
  • I can't even look at taco bell and I loved it before! I guess the only cravings I have are onion rings with TONS of ketchup,ice and apple juice :)
  • Ketchup is gross too
  • I am having the hardest time eating any meat or even cooking it. But I can't seem to get enough fruits And veggies.
  • For me its anything with cinnamon in it. Drink wise nothing. I don't have any real cravings but I did eat MAC and cheese for a week straight lol.
  • Yea I like making homemade smoothies strawberries ice and oj lol soo good!!!
  • I am 21wks and around 19wks food has started tasting different and the worst part is if the baby doesnt like it,it cant stay in my belly and theres only one way for her to refuse it! :( i cant eat onions,mustard,or eggs...thats all i can think of right now..last night i made eggs the 1st time in this pregnancy and i was fighting nausea all night long,finally got sick at 6am..it was so violent it busted blood vessels ALL over my face,neck,eyelids,and even my eyeballs!!i look horrible today.
  • I cant stand the smell or taste of fried chicken :( i cant be around chinese food or i get sick and ive been craving pumpkin pie but wawa doesnt have the tastyKake pumpkin pies anymore because they are out of season. I also cant stand the smell or taste of certain chewing gums.
  • Ohh and pizza makes me sick which sucks big time.
  • Before I got pregnant with my daughter I loved steak! After I was pregnant I couldn't even stand the smell of it cooking! Now 10 years later I still can't stand it! With this pregnancy I'm not really liking sweets to much :( all I want is salty and tangy! I heard that was a sign of a boy :) and if your craving sweets its a sign of a girl. Its just an olds wives tail but something to think about :)
  • Mac n cheesee uuuuggghhh... :-/
  • Haven't had one yet
  • Bologna makes me so sick yuck!!! I can't even think about it.
  • We just found out the other night that were were expecting and we were going to have chili dogs for dinner. Well when I opened the can of chili I about lost it. So far that is all I have found but then again ive only know 2 days. Im 5wks and 2 days and I already know the morning sickness is coming.
  • Mushrooms..even the smell ugh..and I used to love hot cheetos or the habenero cheetos...now...I don't touch em
  • I hate chinese food, ginger ale, crackers, and eggs :(