6 w 0 d heartbeat

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
They couldn't find the heartbeat today transvag. Does this mean my baby will miscarry

Comments

• Not necessarily. How long did they search for. I had an internal scan at 6 weeks and it took about 45 mins and eventually they found a heartbeat buy they were about to.give up. They told me that at 6 weeks its really hard to find. Have they done your bloods? X
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's just too soon,I was 8weeks when We Could heard my babys
  • Didnt you say the baby was measuring at 5wks yesterday? If so, it would be too early to pick up a heartbeat. I went last week at 6 wks 2 days and they picked up heartbeat right away. But baby was also measuring 3 days big. And everyone is different. Best of luck to you.
  • Tracking your progesterone or hcg levels will be the best way to tell. Are they doing blood tests? I have to go again Mon, my 3rd time checking levels...and maybe again if they're not falling fast enough.
    Yours should be rising :) good luck babe!! Request blood tests if they aren't running them! Xoxo I'm here if you need me!! :X
  • They didn't give me an exact date but the ultra sound has crl:0.36cm gest age 6w0d. He didn't wanna do blood test. I even asked several times. He and the tech were pretty determined it was a lost cause. Just the vibe I got.
  • She searched for maybe 15 mins. She also too pictures of my ovaries. She couldn't see my left one. Said it was hidden behind something. What's that mean? Anyone know?
  • They didnt find my babies heart beat until I was 19 weeks the midwife gave up after 5 minutes and told me to wait until the next scan which was scary because I lost 2 before I am now 33 weeks if they thought you was losing it they would of made you keep going up there every two days for blood tests. I was only 4 weeks the second baby I lost. Just try not to worry thats the hardest part
  • was it an ultrasound? I had a transvag at 9 weeks and seen my babys heartbeat but didnt hear cause it was to early
  • I heard my baby heart beat at 8 weeks n 6 days its a strong beat 159 it felt so amazing when I heard it its the best feeling ever :)
  • I Had my appointment at 5 weeks 6 days, and couldn't find heartbeat. Yur babys heartbeat is not to be found till around 10-11 weeks! Yur way to early. But some people Are different!
  • @headersue I heard my babys heart beat at 11 weeks. Everything is under control.(; thanks for The advice!!
  • Not at all! A lot of times they can't find it til more like 12 or 13 weeks. Sometimes longer!