husbands and their big mouths...

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
this will probably be a long vent LOL...
So yesterday i was taking a nap on the couch when my little girl was napping, LIKE I DO EVERYDAY, and the UPS man came. MY husband, who was playing an idiot game on his PS3 said "hey the ups man is here" and i kind of grunted at him. and he repeated himself like 4 times. so i said "What do you want me to do go give him a welcome hug and invite him in for some refreshments?" (we live in a small town and they always leave it on the doorstep) He got all pissy and then the doorbell rang so I GOT UP but by the time i got to the door he was gone, and i didn't see a package. i came back empty handed and hubs got mad because he is expecting some clothes for work which you have to sign for, but i've been tracking them and they aren't supposed to be here til next week (but the was convinced that is was his clothes) . And i was expecting some super cute shoes for our daughter. I told him he should have gotten up if it was that big of a deal. but apparently playing some dumb game is way more important than "LAYING ON THE COUCH LIKE A FAT ASS" I have gotten really big with this pregnancy really fast; its my 3rd, an he knows im having issues with how my body has changed this time. why the f would he say that? over some dumb package, which, BTW the guy left the SHOES by the back door. It wastn' even his clothes. I know that im huge for a good purpose but i can't shake what he said. He shouln't have said that... he apologized several times last night but i still feel really hurt. UGH Why do men have to be such jack asses. its like he knows he can get to me way easier because im all emotional and hormonal so he just lets his mouth run to see what happens. he better be kissing my ass all day long or i'll probably be stuck in bitch mode...
ok im done. thanks :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *hugs* what an idiot, I'm sure your bump is beautiful. :) he better be kissing you add and more. X
  • *ass stupid HTC predictive text. X
  • Guys can be such assholes! My husband woke me up at midnight to change my son's poopy diaper so that he could keep playing a video game. Pissed me off!

Fortunately my husband would never make comments about my weight or size. He knows how self conscious I am about it.

Sorry that you have to deal with that. Hope your day is better today.