What would you think??

edited December 2011 in Relationships
What would u think if ur partner tld u if u guys didnt have ur child together u guys wouldnt be together...does that mean that theres no love?? N its all for the baby??

Comments

• edited December 2011
    there's probably love but just not "n love" ya know
  • It would mean to me that he is emotionally checked out of the relationship. He is staying to prevent unnecessary pain to the baby.... This is my interpretation though.
  • Because me n my bf had a conversation n that came out of his mouth n I told him then there's no love n he said I miss interprted (spelling) wat he said...n now im questioning our relationship n idk wat to do I love him but now its always in my head does he love me or its just for the baby cuz he says he would never leave his child no matter wat.@nameless @medstudent1986
  • Depends did he say that cause he mad?
  • I say let it go b for ur mind plays tricks with u. He loves u that's y he's there and he was there. B for the baby dnt worry about unless u feel other wise
  • The thing is we were together a whole year n ended up moving in together because I got pregnant so idk @roxy
  • N no he wasnt mad it was just a normal conversation we were having...n today I asked to change the babiies diaper n he wouldn't so I got upset n hes like damn u have such a bad attitude now I see how u r like trying to say I wish I wouldve known before
  • We found out i was pregnant on our 1st year anniversary, and i moved in with him, then when i had baby i questioned whether i was in love with him or just loved him cos we had a baby, then we went for a meal togther and a long talk and i realised i was in love with him it was just the huge pressure of havin a baby, i think even the strongest relationship has a few wobbles after havin a baby, have some couple time if you can
  • U should of said now I see u weren't gona b no help. Might just make things worst though. Wat sucks is us women we dnt for get or for give. But just try not to let it bother u cause its gona make things worst and if ur relationship dnt Wrk out u got to have a plan b lol were u gona go how u gona do it its possible but I'm just trying give u example
  • That was a great gift for ur anniversary : ) that's if u were ready. Sounds like u guys moved fast I could b wrong. No ones perfect and every one goes threw it
  • I agree with the others try not to stress yourself over it I know how you feel though my bf and I were almost at 1year when we found out I was pregnant and although I was pretty much already living with him I officially moved in when we find out but like here I know thatit's not just for the baby bc him being a guy would never put up with a girls crap just for a baby he knows he can still see the baby and be the dad and not deal with my crap lol but he does :) and we try and work on things all the time cause our relationship sure isn't perfect. Try and think of the positive things and maybe that will help you a little bc I know it's hard to just not think about it at all. And I don't know what kind of a person your bf is but u can always say I just have to know bc I'm curious bc I know a lot of people stay together because of the baby and I hope thats not us bc I'm sure u trully love him even though things did happen fast they all happen for a reason. Good luck!