whos who??

Comments

• Thank you

And no, no cause of death. Everything looked perfect @kritten_octoberbby
  • Im sorry, my name is Tracy and Im pregnant with my 1st.
  • I'm Misty I just had my baby on Halloween!!
  • Im sorry, my name is Tracy and Im pregnant with my 1st.
  • My names Jessica and I had my soon on 10/10 his names Jonathon.
  • I am Julia. I have a 3mo lil girl. I am a ftm and I live in CA :)
  • I am Julia. I have a 3mo lil girl. I am a ftm and I live in CA :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @momofanangel im sorry for your loss. I wish they were able to give you answers
  • Im April Im 36 have 2 boys and 9 weeks pregnant!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi I'm tiffany I have a 6week old boy his name is emilio I'm in a 3 year realationship with babys dad and going strong nice to meet all you ladies I'm hoping everything calms down around here
  • I'm Lauren and I am 28 years old. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for almost 8 years! We have 3 sons 8,5, and 2. We just had a baby girl on 11/23/11 so we are complete. We live in NC! Nice to meet all you girls!
  • Hi! My name is Cynthia and I am a first time single mommy to my beautiful son, Leven. He is 5 1/2 mos. old.
  • edited December 2011
    Im Connie Cartier my son is 17 weeks I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I have formed several bonds with several ladies &i only know their screen name & it's not weird to me I just think o I wonder how their screen name is doing I know their kids name and everything but just their sn
  • I like to stay anonymous because we are using donor sperm and it has been a long journey, we have done several inseminations and I'm not pregnant yet but we are hopeful. We are not telling any one about the baby being made with someone elses sperm. So I can talk to pregos and some di people too and or ladies with fertility issues :)
  • Hi im Kory :)
    Mommy of 2 :P
  • I've been on Pregly since February I think. Don't post much, but check in every once in awhile. My name is JoAnn, mommy to 4-14,12,10 yr olds and our new one, our 3 month old Gumdrop :) Welcome :)
  • Hello! For the new girls I'm Betty :-D I have 4 kids ages ranging from 10 years to 3 months ... I'm very experienced and give great advice! Been through a lot was even a teen mom @ 15 with my oldest. Feel free to contact me .....
  • Brittany. 22 y/o. Married. 3 y/o daughter, Zoe and 14 week old daughter Ashelia. I've had this app since last dec or January. And currently " not trying but not preventing."
  • @kritten_octoberbby its fine. It happens, unfortunately.
  • Hello my name is Bianca I have a six year old boy and a 5 year old girl and im pregnant with my third baby girl
  • I'm Tiffany i've been here since march and I had my baby girl nov 6th 4 days over due.
  • My names Christina mom o2 jessiyah 16 months n zaedyn 2 months bn here since feb r March
  • Hi ladies!! I'm Quinise a ftm of a beautiful 2month old baby girl Ny'Asia!!
  • My name is Christina McCarthy, almost 30 years old, got married on the 17th, and we together have 5 girls, and I'm due to have an unknown on Apri 15th(edd)
  • Hello everybody im new here and im glad to meet you. My name is jetzabel im 21 y/o. I lost my first baby on sept 2008 and now im a mommy to my beautiful daughter camila who was born july 22,2011.
  • I'm Alisia I am 22 years old, I have a 6 (almost 7) month old daughter McKenna Renee & a 5 year old stepdaughter Haylee