Ppd

edited December 2011 in Depression
Absolutely not feeling the Christmas season..... I'm having just a hard time with ppd, just don't feel like celebrating and being around people.... this sucks especially for my kids sake, I gotta snap out of this.

Comments

• Have you sought out treatment for your PPD?
  • I think I'm going to have to, I hate taking meds, but I must admit defeat and just get some meds... :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm currently struggling with ppd. Every day gets a little better. Sometimes I have setbacks,but I know one day I will make it out of this. Please seek help the longer you wait the longer it will be until you feel Better.
  • I had some issues with anxiety after both of my sons. Not really ppd, but a perinatal mood disorder. A low dose of meds and going to a local group therapy session with other mommies has helped me tremendously. Good luck, momma.
  • I just got some Friday after fighting it for almost 3 months...but its a weird name
  • I feel like i have ppd too, and when im around emilys dad its get so bad i get anxiety attacks and i have cut myself twice to relieve it. I feel so bad i let it get so bad :(