Twins!

edited February 2011 in October 2011
So I just found out I am approx 6weeks pregnant with twins! still totally in shock. Lol any other twin mommies in october?

Comments

• Congrats!!! I'm Hoping for twins. Hopefully find out next week at our first appointment.
  • Awww.. congrats!! I .wanted twinz....havn a beautiful princess...
  • im havin twins...due
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My fiance had a dream that we're having.g twins. Haven't had 1st ultrasound yet though. The idea of twins scares me! Both of us have twins in our families. We'll see!
  • Im scared to have twin. It would make baby 4 & 5!!! But I am showing already due in october. Also my bf was a twin and his mom is
  • I'm 6 weeks and showing I think its twins due October 24
  • 8 weeks started showing at 5...my moms dad was a twin. I have had three dreams about having twins...my first sono is tuesday...guess we'll see.
  • I think I am having twins...I am 11 weeks haven't been to doc have new insurance trying to get that all fixed what fun...this is my 4th and I am huge compaired to what I was with my other 3...I didn't show with them till 20 weeks and I am all belly...right now it's not huge but you can tell...doc appt march 11 :)...super excited but super scared
  • Congrats! I haven't had an ultrasound yet, not til I'm 12 wks, & I'm only 8. I doubt I'm havin twins cuz I have barely any symptoms but I'm a twin so it can happen!
  • Congrats wish I had two in me but I'm happy to take one ...lol
  • Congrats to the mamas having twins! :) I had an u/s at six weeks that showed two gestational sacs...was so excited! Went back in for another u/s at nine weeks and there was only one heart beat..I guess I'm going through what is called vanishing twin syndrome..my doc told me its more common now.. I'm just glad I have at least one healthy baby! :)
  • I am blessed to be having a boy and a girl! Congrats and good luck to all of you!
  • Congrats! I have twin boys that were born october 29 2009 and just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant and due october 27 its going to be a full month. My husband wants twin girls!
  • I'm having twins due oct 7. Its a boy n a girl. We couldn't be happier. Extremely tired n naseous
  • I wish I was having twins...I was showing at 6wks
  • I'm havin twins...I'm 32 wks due april23rd
  • Congratulations I have twin girls that are 11 months.