keeping it in...having a hard time...

edited December 2011 in Loss
Any mommas who have had a loss, is there anything I can do to help me get through this holiday not feeling angry that I don't have my angels? Especially knowing I should have a brand new 2 month old and I have nothing. :/

Comments

• Hi. Yes I loss my baby at 17w in 2007 & its hard every year. I don't think its easy to get over something like this. Its so tough. Me & you are in the same boat :( ill like to know as well.
  • edited December 2011
    @Dumanityann I'm sorry for your loss momma. I lost my first at only 7 weeks in April 2009 and my second at 6 weeks this February. I wasn't far along, but they were my babies.
  • Thank you. Yes they are your babies, they moment you concieve. I'm sorry for your loss as well. 2nd mc would break me. I could feel your pain :(
    Are trying to get pregnant again or nah?
  • @Dumanityann thank you I currently am not trying to get pregnant... I was planning with my now ex bf, but some things happened with him...
  • I'm not trying either. But I'm not using any birth control.
    Sorry about your ex. Sometimes it can be better that way. Your Beautiful & you seem very smart. I believe that god has everything set out for us in the future :)
  • I'm not trying either. But I'm not using any birth control.
    Sorry about your ex. Sometimes it can be better that way. Your Beautiful & you seem very smart. I believe that god has everything set out for us in the future :)
  • Aww thank you. :) I am currently single but been talking and getting to know a couple guys (to see which I like best).
  • @mommyofangels idk if you remember me I was usmcwifemommy. My daughter was born 10-10-11 and died 10-12-11. My baby would be 10 weeks on Monday. And my husband deploys Jan 6th. I still have my 3 yr old but loosing my daughter abs holding her while she dies in my arms is something my family will never get over so when you find a solution please tag me.
  • @ripKaydence I remember you momma and I am so sorry for your loss. Kaydencewas such a little fighter. I doubt I will ever find a solution, but if I find anything That helps I will let you know.
  • @mommyofangels ill do the same thanks!
  • Single life is the best ;) when u find the right one, you'll know. Good luck & kerp in touch
  • Tomorrow is the first anniversary of tge loss of my baby. Im not looking forward to it, I know I will be messed up about it. But I was lucky and got pregnant again the next month so I have a lo to snuggle and help make me feel better ... Getting all emotional just thinking about if all... :'(
  • I've been writing a letter every Christmas for the last 9 years. The first one was so painful to endure. I was grateful I had 2 small children to hold but your never far from those what if's. I should have 4 kids today opening gifts. I place the letter in his stocking along with a new teddy every year. I have quite the collection now sadly!
  • @ripKaydence Thank You

@Dumanityann Thank You :) I will definitely keep in touch.

@tinka1326 Aww momma, I am sorry for your loss, I wish you all the strength you need!

@Jaime77 Aww thats so sweet, I am sorry for your loss momma. That is such a good idea...
  • I lost a baby boy at 18 weeks on Mothers day 2007. And I also had two other early m/c. Every year Christmas and mothers day are hard. I have been very blessed with two beautiful kids. I have realized that you never get over loosing a child no matter how far along you are it is still a loss of a child. The moment you know you're pregnant you start to plan the future and begin to dream about the wonderful times you will have with your child. It is ok to mourn those losses each year.
  • @pipwoodmom Im sorry for your loss momma. It never hit me this hard, until I lost my second baby this february and now I just feel like, wth? Why cant I have either one of my babies....
  • I lost my first baby in March 2010 she stopped growing at 14 weeks. I didn't want to celebrate anything but decided last year to put Christmas lights up for her so she knew I was thinking of her. We even bought our angel baby a ornament (it looks like we remember her looking like a tummy bear) we put it just under the angel next to my grandmothers ornament (she passed in 2000). I even got a tattoo in honor of her. It's a baby butterfly (chloe) flying away from a bigger butterfly (me) that sits on a flower that symbolizes rebirth. This year we were blessed with a successful pregnancy she was due the same day as my angel baby chloe (we call her chlo-bell). I feel like chlo-bell watches over us and her baby sister Carly everyday. Like she sacrificed herself so her baby sister would be born. I think about her everyday. I ask her to watch out for all of us and we miss her so much.
  • @bonita85 Aww momma I am sorry for your loss. That sounds like a nice way to remember your little Angel. :)
  • I myself had 2 mc in 2010. It was the worst heartache I can ever imagine. But in march of this year I found out I was expecting again. It was the scariest thing in the world. Everyday I woke up I just knew I'd lost it. But on halloween a miracle was born. Her name is Gracie Ann Marie. And she will know that she has two siblings in heaven watching over her. After a mc life is hard. Especially when you hear about other pregnant women. But just keep your head up. One day you will have a beautiful bundle of joy
  • I had a MC on June 24 2010 and it was the worst thing in the world. It was early in the pregnancy but I never got over the loss, even after the birth of my daughter in May 2011. I don't think I will fully ever get over it. It was very tramatic even if it was so soon into the prengnancy. I'm sorry to hear about you other women's losses so late into the pregnancy. Just don't lose faith, and never forget about what time(however short) you had with them.