sad sad day

@mamkat @homebirthadvocate @Martin sorry so many of us begged you to open the forum back up. It has went to hell in a handbasket in two days. Hope all you ladies have a Merry Christmas.

Comments

• I agree and I'm a new member that's been using the forum for a while now but unable to sign up. Now that I can I'm kind of ashamed of what I'm seeing. Happy holidays though dear.
  • I agree with you Cheryl... So disappointed in this!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm sorry it's turning out this way as well :-| I have been on the app the whole time I was pregnant but could not sign up either. So now that I could it has turned crazy again...ughh! Hopefully it will get better! Merry Christmas :X
  • Hell in a handbasket lmfao luv it !! An totally agree !
  • I concur! =( its sad when u have to "summoned" the mods to moderate adults! Oh wellllll........happy holidays to all my PS's!!!
  • I completely agree with you Cheryl...I knew this was going to happen though. Merry Christmas to you too!!!
  • Guess I shall go back to just lurking again. My heart can not handle all of the rude comments. It is a shame mean people are in this world.

@Mrs_Jackson2anpreggo my grandmother said that when I was little. I was trying to be nice....

• Merry christmas everyone. I have not been on in awhile. Glad they opened yhe forum. I hope the drama dies down
  • I'm glad they opened the forum, I've been using this app since March, but was never able to sign up. As soon as I noticed new members I went ahead and signed up..here I am. No drama, just a first time mommy in need of advise on almost every topic
  • I'm so glad to be back & mad that I come on to nothing but drama. It's annoying. Hopefully everybody stops feeding into their bull & they get over themselves!
  • Ignore the ignorance and come here for what you came for. Advice,guidance,a laugh, support or just someone to talk too. There will always be people that try to ruin things for others because they are miserable in their own lives and want to make others miserable. Not everyone is as horrid. Merry christmas cheryl<3