Merry christmas now

How to tell my husband I hate his gift lol

Comments

• What did he get you?
  • Well I got earrings first and they are like for tiny diamonds smashed together to look like a bigger one but then they are set on a huge .... I don't know what to call it but its the white gold part that is all formed to look like its diamonds too. Basically its something I would give to his little sister.

.\:::/.
    ::**::
    '/:::\'

Ok that's the best I can do except the stars are the diamonds and their area for instead of two and they are little
  • I'm sorry, maybe he plans on taking you out and proposing? Oh and I have tint baby ears I can barely wear my studs that are a 1/4 diamonds
  • Maybe you can tell him that they hurt your ears?? :/ Then go exchange them :)

My bf got me the Michael Kors rosegold watch I have been wanting forever! I love it :)
  • Yes I agree with @ExcitedForOctober tell him there too big for your ears. Lol my husband just paid for me to start my tattoo on my arm I love it lol ;)
  • @ExcitedForOctober I'm actually doing it over a cover up lol but it's a big colorful peacock with flowers all around lol
  • @TxMommy93011 Cool! Show us pics once its done! :)
  • I was hoping for an engagement ring too. "/ I cant really be too mad about it though...we started dating about 6 mos after his divorce, so I cant be mad if hes not ready. Just rough sometimes, because I already know I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Hes practically adooted my son, now I want to give him his own family...
  • I.got an engagement ring a computer and money lol. :) my lo git a glow worm,blocks that are.soft and make.nosies and this pigy thing that vibrates an a few other Things
  • Just be honest! If it were me I'd say, I really dont care for the earrings and I really won't wear them that much, so do you mind if I exchange for something that I could wear everyday.. I'm sure he would hate that he spent alot of money on them to sit in the box..good luck
  • Thank you everyone! I feel bad I think I'm pmsimg lol I'm just cranky. I really spent a lot on him and I feel neglected and maybe a little like a brat. I got some other things from him that were nice. I got him a really nice expensive watch and a keurig, raiders blanket I made and very sexy for him cologne . he bought me the earrings on sale I'm sure they were cheap
  • Just tell him. I got an energy drink and some chocolates from my bf for christmas. I would have loved any type of jewelry.