baby bullet

edited December 2011 in Pregnant
Anyone have one??? Do you like it??? Does it work???

Comments

• I dont yet... I want one too... so BUMP LOL...
  • Got one for Christmas!!! Excited to use, but she has a few months... But I hear nothing but good about it!!! I can't wait!!! My friend used regular bullet w her baby before baby bullet came out and it was awesome. This has all the storage and containers so I can only imagine better!!!
  • I got 1 for christmas tooo !! it looks amazingggg !! imm as use the steamer that to sterilize .... my bby is only 4 mo so 2!more then we can start making fooood!!
  • I really want one..I heard it doesnt get the food small enough.
  • Don't have the bullet but got a processor for my shower...I know that'll work just the same since my friend used it with her son & it did an awesome job. My lo is only 7 weeks so we have a while to go before it gets used. I know the bullet is expensive and is smaller than a processor...just thought I would throw that out there
  • I agree with @britt21, smaller and expensive! I already had the magic bullet and used it with my daughter, we didn't have any trouble with chunks or anything, just add enough liquid. When older, I just used a potato masher for her foods!
  • I want one oh so bad. Thankfully I got a couple more months for baby to eat food :)
  • I want one too but I thought with all these fruit and veggies recalls it kinda scared me. So Idk yet... it does seem nice though I rather make it.
  • I want it too, but ya, heard a food processor works just the same. However, the baby bullet jas all the stuff u need and a booklet to guide u, I find that to be the best part and I dont feel like I am guessing so much lol
  • I have one and I love it too :)
  • I love mine...I canned a bunch of veggies this summer and now we use the bullet to get them to the right consistency...freeze it in the little silicone tray in a serving size. It makes it so nice to know where the food came from since I got to pick, clean, and can it myself and now I get to see my Lo enjoy it.