teen planned pregnancy

2»

Comments

• People having unprotected sex know what that results in: pregnancy. How can someone have sex with no form of birth control but not try to have a baby? Either way you know the risk of doing that. If you aren't trying to conceive, you use birth control. If you are, you don't.

@bentleysmommy716
  • @halijoe why try at 15? That's like what, a freshman in high school?
  • I was 19 when I got pregnant and I wanted to be pregnant I wasnt using any protection for 2 years with my bf but not trying to get pregnant before. I have a better paying job and am able to support me and my child by myself If I needed to my bf is going to be 26 & im going to be 21 I am technically a teen mom because I was 19 when I got preggo. I work with6weeks to 14 month olds so I know a lot more then older ppl do in the beginig to each there own leave @bentlysmommy716 alone. & bentlysmommy716 let them say what they want they dont live your life so it doesnt matter what ppl say. I get shit all the time but I politly ignote ppls comments and live my life how I am because at the end of the day ppl dont matter. keep up the good work no one lives a cookie cutter life everyones life is unique.
    @mama_kat @homebirthadvocate can you please check this post to make sure it sfays civil
  • @bentleysmommy716 sorry I misspelt your name
  • @moodymommie I'm not trying to downgrade teen moms. I was 17 whenever I got pregnant, and 18 whenever I had him. I don't think anyone is being rude to kelsie, they are stating opinions. And, I see nothing wrong with this post, its been calm...
  • I see they are posting opinions which is fine but I also see someone being picked on. I agree this has been calm im only tagging them so they can keep an eye on this post not to shut it down
  • being young we get enough crap from the world we should be giving tips and helping one another be the best we can be regardles of anyones situation. no matter what age we are we are all parents and we all make decitions we think are correct for our lives. life is hard enough we dont need people to comment negitivly on what we believe is right.
  • Agree with @yourstruly and @pukashell824. Like I said teen pregnancy is hard no matter how you put it, you might think its all perfect now but wait til they get older, it gets much more expensive. They need more, college tution isnt cheap. I wish all teen moms the best but reality will hit you and its not as nice and dandy as you think
  • I think its ridiculous.
  • @misty2011 congratulations on graduation, that must have been way hard for you especially without much sleep
  • Gotta say, my personal opinion is that planned teen pregnancy is pretty Nieve. With that being said, I had my first when I was 19, got pregnant a little after I was 18. I totally could've prevented it, and didn't, so yea, it was planned. It was hard, wish I would've waited because I'm expecting my fourth child at the age of 25, and I notice how much more you appreciate when you're older. But the girls that are doing this and kicking ass at taking care of theirs, WAY TO GO! Good to see that not all teen pregnancies end with the parents or grandparents taking over raising the baby. I wouldn't give up my two daughters for anything, but yea, it would've been nice to have waited a couple years to have them.
  • I know this post was made almost a year ago, but to any of the preglies that are here this is my two cents.

I do agree that teens should not be planning to have kids. Although some teens are responsible and can definitely do the job, there is no reason to rush into parenting. I was a teen mother, and i unfortunately lost my baby but i know what the love of a mother feels like. So i would never want my kids to have kids in their teens and i also understand the things my mom said to me. The father of the baby i lost is now my husband and he is the love of my life. I am the happiest woman in the world. He provides for me and i have everything i need and more. But i will say that we had a hard time getting here. Our relationship almost didn't make it. But here we are. Im not a teen anymore, and Im preparing to give my future kids a better future. I know college is expensive, and that kids grow and need more things. But i am also growing, and learning. I have struggled enough to not want my kids to go through the same thing, and Im preparing to help change their future.

Not all teen parents are bad. And just because a teen became a parent very young, it does not mean that they will not grow up to be successful adult parents. Yes, teen pregnancy needs to slow down, not become bigger and bigger but in the meantime we need to advise teens to push through the struggles.