Depo Shot

edited December 2011 in Postpartum Health
When Yu Got Your Depo Shot For The Very 1st Time How Long Did Yu Bleed & When Will I Know It's About To End.... It's Been 3 Months =(

Comments

• I had my period about 2 times & then didn't have it for about 3yrs & ended up being preggo at my visit
  • I did the shot a long time ago and blead the whole time! I only did ir twice then was like no way!!! hope you have better luck than me!! :)
  • Is The Patch Good & If I Switch Will It Stop My Bleeding
  • I used the patch also and likes it. I didin't have any problems with the patch! Although my fravoite is the mirena.. I'm not sure if it will stop the bleeding...
  • Im Soooo Horny & Irritated Lol
  • I hated depo. Only got one shot. First period lasted 2 weeks, 2nd lasted 3 1/2 weeks, now I'm on my third at 3 1/2 weeks. It sucks. I switched to the mini pill. When I stop bfing, I get back on the patch. Loved the patch.
  • I bled non-stop for about 9 months when I was getting the shot. It sucked!
  • This was a while ago, but when I got my first depo shot in 2002 I got it the day after I had my son. So I was bleeding from having him. I stopped bleeding about 2-3 weeks after I had him, it was never heavy. That was the last time I had a period I guess you can say. I stayed on depo for two years, then got off cause I heard you shouldnt stay on it past two years. I never gained weight nor lost. The only thing that I was upset about was it took 18 months after I stopped taking it to get pregnant. Thats just my experience everyones is different and that was nine years ago.
  • It's No Heavy Blood Just Spots Like I Can Wear A Panty Liner & Do Any Of Yu Ladies Know Which I Should Get To Stop Bleeding
  • I bled for 1mnths & 2wks before It stopped! :( hate the depo...im dwitching to implaton(?)
  • I had of many case of depo.. either the ladies would bleed to much or wouldn't bleed at all. My personal perference is the iud. Good luck mama!
  • Its been almost 3 months for me smh miserable
  • It'll Be 4 Months For Me Next Week I Just Can't Find A Way To Stop Bleeding Ugghh
  • Pill Or Patch