when does the sickness stop?!?!

edited December 2011 in First Trimester
I hate puking more than anything and for the past 2 weeks I've been naseaus ( sp) and started the vomiting the past 2 days..it just come out of no where...when does it go away or ease? I'm miserable! I'm 6w1d...

Comments

• Try vitamin b-6 and or the suckers from like babies r us. I forget what what exactly they are called but there some sick pops or something. And I've never heard of taking unisom that sounds a bit scary to be honest with ya. I myself would personally never do it.
  • I see him on the 9th for my 3rd appt. I'll hafta talk to him them..as long as everything turns out good on the u/s :) ...this is horrrible tho I hate vomiting more than anything!
  • He has my on an extra med. With extra vitamins ....I've heard of the pops at babys r us I'm going to hafta invest in some anything is worth a shot at this point!
  • Crackers and ginger ale. Your new best friends.
  • That's what my mom keeps saying but I hate ginger ale and crackers don't really make me happy lol..but I guess I will resort to them...
  • My son had me sick till maybe 22 23 weeks
  • I was sick until I was about 11/12 weeks and then I started getting sick again in the 3rd trimester.....Ask your doctor about Zofran or Phenergan, both worked wonders for me!!
  • Your doc is right about unisom. Perfectly safe. I just couldn't take that much of it.I'd be sleepy all day long. I took half a pill first thing in the morning when I woke up and it would cut the nausea in half.
  • mine lasted 5 months!!..i hated it i felt like the exorcist!!..the only thing that helped was fruit!..i had it all day to but when i ate fruit it was good..i heard gingerale and saltine crackers work they did half the time
  • Unisom is safe I took it because I couldnt sleep at night, because I was throwing up so much. Dr. told me to take them
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had it the whole time with both of my children. Since nothing else worked for me my doctors perscribed me Zofan.
  • i need something, because i drink water and it comes up it's just horriblei go to the dr. on the 9th and i'll talk to him if i can last that long!
  • If you can get the Zofran ODT - it melts away in your mouth, that stuff is amazing! I was so sick, lost 18 pounds 1st trimester - I thought I was gonna have to take them round the clock and I only ended up having to take like one or sometimes two a day for a few weeks because they worked so well!! Good luck - I hope you feel better :(
  • Anything lemon or sour. When I would get nausea I would suck on one of those big sour apple blow pops. It worked for me. I started getting it at 6w exactly and ended around the 2nd tri. Sprite was also my best friend since I can't stand ginger ale.
  • Sucked on candied ginger....ginger snaps and sprite.
  • Mine lasted until the day I gave birth! I tried it all, preggo pops, ginger ale, crackers, zofran, lemon water, toast, everything. Unfortunately, nothing worked for me..