Baby sleep help!

edited December 2011 in Sleep
My son is going on 3 months on the 30th & he sleeps in my bed. He sleeps through the night. My question is how can I get him to sleep in his crib. He slept in his pack n play for like 3 weeks. Lol

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Girl I need help with that too nylas 3 months today n been sleeping On the bed with me since day one but then again I like that shes near me :)
  • @KendylsMommy do you have an actual bassinet or pack n play lol
  • My 2 mo lo sleeps with me but not cuz I want her to! Im the type that needs my space! I can't figure out how to get her to sleep in her bed. My son was soo much different. I could put him in his crib awake and he'd put himself to sleep! No luck this time. Id love to hear tips as well.
  • @MrsThompson34 lol I love him in the bed with me lol but hubby wants me back ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ahaha tell ur hubby hes second now for the next 18 yrs lol jkjk
  • Maybe start off by putting him in there
    during the day when he's napping and see how he does. That's what I did with Julian and he loves his bassinet. I still switch off some days he sleeps in our bed and some in the bassinet.
  • @MrsThompson34 he's secretly jealous of Javi because he gets ALL my attention ;) lol

@2ndbutfirst thank you! I will go look oon google :)

@juliansmommy I tried putting him for a nap earlier & as soon as I layed him down he screamed his head off. :( hopefully if I keep doing it he'll get used to it. Oh I showed Javier Julian's pic & he was like wow there's a resemblence lol
  • edited December 2011
    Hopefully he'll get used to it, just make sure he's in a deep sleep when u lay him down I'd lay Julian down in the bassinet right away and he'd cry his butt off so I'd wait until he was knocked out.lol Baby Javi loves sleeping w his mommy:) yeah there is a resemblance maybe their long lost cousins.lmao
  • @juliansmommy does julian sleep with you?
  • Sometimes he does sleep with me but he sleeps more in his bassinet now.
  • And he's more used to the bassinet now he sleeps longer in there now than w me.lol
  • @juliansmommy Javi slept in his bassinet the first few weeks he was born. But then he started projectile vomiting so I kept him with me. & now he's stuck in our bed lol
  • Putting a worn shirt of yours in the bed so it smells like you and putting a heat bag in the spot bubs will sleep before laying down to warm up the bedding can help