my little man is 3 months today

edited December 2011 in Ages & Stages

He has changed so much and is already so big. He can roll, laugh, is trying to sit up on his own, loves to talk my ears off. I wish time would slow down

Comments

• i agree @littlefae my son's about to be 4 months on the 6th. time's a-flyin'.
  • @littlefae and @mam082711 I totally agree, you dont notice how fast time goes until you have babies! My youngest will be 4 months on the 13th.
  • @My2Boys and @mam082711 - it makes me sad, so bitter sweet. I love to see him grow and change but does it have to go by this fast? Its like yesterday I was just going into labor, or this time last year I was still ttc not knowing if it would be my month or not. And now here I am sitting next to my lil boy and watching him play with his toys...

I'm going to go cry now lol
  • awe, is he your first one? @LittleFae
  • @My2Boys - yeah, he's my first :)
  • My son will be 12 weeks tomorrow! It is so crazy, amazing and heartbreaking how fast time has gone.
  • @littlefae my son was a surprise. I cried like a fool a week ago when we first put him in his bouncer and he was bouncing away. Just before that he started purposefully reaching for and successfully holding things. Then he started holding his bottle, although not too well bc he'd rather hold onto me. I never knew I could love someone so unexpected soooo much! :X
  • @musicmomma - it is! so many emotions rolled together.

@mam082711 - lol I tried putting my son in his bouncer but he just isn't ready yet lol, a couple of more weeks though given how much he is growing and changing... I'm going to ball my eyes out when I do and he starts bouncing and playing.

And I agree, I never knew I could have this much love for someone before.
  • Mine will be 8 months on the 10th!! Whaaaaaa! She's trying to crawl now, and I don't like it one bit. :((
  • Awww he is such a cutie! :)