Do u ladys take your prenatal pills all the time or have you forgotten like me

edited December 2011 in Third Trimester
Ever since I hit my 3rd trimester I have forgotten to take my prenatal pills but eat alot of veggies and fruit. Have any of you also forgotten. And if so when your little one was born was everything ok.

Thank you so much for the help ladies

Comments

• I forgot it all the time! My son is a healthy 3 month old
  • For gotten all the time Dr. Even took me off them on my 3rd trimester baby was perfectly fine
  • thank you i was a little worried i was the only one makes me feel alot better now.
  • I only took my prenatels for one month during my pregnancy my lo was born fine it was me though during delivery who lost more blood than I shouldve because of defenciecy in iron :/
  • I couldn't take them because they made me sick. Then when the morning sickness got better, I just couldn't remember. I only took them a handful of times and I have a healthy 5 month old :)
  • The pills have me extreme migraines and when started again I would forget alll the time. Actually thanks for reminding me now to take mine ;)
  • @nelsbrandon I was just going to say the same, thank you for reminding me! I read somewhere that after the first trimester they aren't really necessary (as long as you are getting enough nutrients for you and baby) like I said, I heard that somewhere, not sure on the validity of it though. I miss mine at least once a week...oops. :/
  • @CAllen Once a week is great! I take mine about once a week. I remember when I know I didn't eat well for the day to take it. My mother and my aunt are both pediatric nurses and when I was getting the migraines they just told me to not take them everyday bc the excess nutrients were the cause of them. When I asked my doctor he agreed so you will be fine.
  • Thank you ladies it seems like the last trimester i have forgot to take them i was really good in the first 2 trimesters but now not so well but it makes me feel better knowing i am not the only one. :p
  • I forgot all the time! My baby is now 2 months old and healthy.
  • I wasn't able to take them with my first three as they made me sick...I have healthy 12,10, & 7 year holds. I did take them with Maddox and still do while bf. Have you tried to set them out by something that you do each day? Ie:toothbrush deodorant? That helped me...I have to take mine at night cause I'm on thyroid replacement I take in the am and vitamins can affect the bodies absorption of my thyroid meds.
  • I didn't take them the last few months.. they made me puke a lot.. and I gave birth to a perfectly healthy 9 pound baby.
  • I forgot sometimes my boy is just fine