How Old Was Your Baby When They Started Holding There Own Bottle??

edited December 2011 in Babies "First's"
MY BABYGIRL WILL BE 4 MONTHS ON JAN. 2ND AND TODAY SHE STARTED HOLDING HER OWN BOTTLE..SHE WAS 4 WEEKS EARLY AND PEOPLE WERE TELLING ME SHE WOULD BE BEHIND BUT I DONT THINK SO MY BABY GIRL IS SO SMART!!..I JUST HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE OF HER THEY GROW UP TOO FAST!! :(

Comments

• My daughter started holding it at about 6 months. I don't think she's slow, it's just her being lazy lol. I don't blame her, though, I want someone to snuggle me and feed me like I feed her...that's some good sleep time right there haha.
  • @lilsugarsmomma my baby is lazy to!!..she wants to sleep all the time but today she wanted to be all grown up! haha
  • My son is almost 5 months and he was ebf for 3.5 moths and now is on the bottle but today he was actually laying down ad holding his bottle! I think it just varies and doesn't mean they are behind or ahead. Every baby develops at their own pace. Congrats on ur lil girl tho! These are such precious moments to remember! And pics r great to have!
  • @mommyof3jac yea i have my camera at all times!!..and thank you!
  • Lucky you my son was so lazy he refused to hold his til he was 11 months!
  • Ur welcome!! :)
  • My Lo is 3 months and he is always holding onto his bottle!
  • He tries to hold it but 4oz is just too much for him to keep control of lol plus, he has more boobie than bottle...he'd rather hold my wrists with both hands than the dang bottle haha he'll be 4 months on the 6th.
  • 4 months old
  • our princess started 2 days ago and shes 3.5 months old...i mean shes still shaky but tries each time
  • We all have some smart babies!.. i cant wait till she starts walking i started at 8 months