it flew by!!!

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
February 20th 2011 is when we found out we were pregnant with baby #4...confirmed 2/22 with an Edd of 11/3/2011. Maybe this is because Maddox is my last baby, but it seems like just yesterday I ran out of the bathroom screaming after getting a bfp. And now my baby boy is 9 weeks old and doing something new everyday. I will ne having a new tubal procedure done in Feb (period pending) which will 99.9999% guarantee us no more babies. I am kind of sad to be ending the baby making part of my life...but I look forward to all the firsts each of my kiddos will go through. I would however really like it if time would slow down so I can enjoy each second just a little longer.

Comments

• I am in agreement. Our last baby is 3 months, had the tubal and now I just want time to slow down. But enjoying every moment. Seems like knowing she is my last is making me enjoy her more. :)
  • @cicelia I am the same...I know I was enthralled with everything my 3 older kiddos did but I'm to the point of obsession with Maddox. LOL! I want to enjoy every little thing.