Eating

edited December 2011 in Babies Health
How much does your lo eat? I read somewhere my one year old should be eating 1-2 ounces each meal but he will eat 4-5 and be hungry again in like two hours.

Comments

• I feed my baby until he isn't hungry any more. He eats about 3-4 ounces every 4-5 hours and he just turned 8 weeks today!
  • Oy vey @starlilly my baby eats like his daddy :( and I'm going back to work tuesday and only have like twenty oz frozen. i don't know how I'm going to survive.i don't want to go to formula
  • do you pump? try increasing your feeding times or pumpimg times to build up that extra supply.. The more you do it the more your body will make!
  • My son will be 12 weeks tomorrow and he he just started 5 oz every 3 hours. Sometimes he can pack away 6. He got his appetite from his momma!
  • @Starlilly I'm the same way my lo is 2 and half weeks but I notice everytime we give her bottle she will eat 4oz but its like u she only eats every 4hrs she will not wake up and I have tired waking get like every 2 to 3hrs to feed like they want me to but she just falls right back to sleep once I start feeding her so I let her sleep and eat when she feels like it :)
  • @starlilly I pump too in between feedings and while I'm feeding but half the time I get nothing and the rest of the time I get like maybe an ounce. I've heard of supplements to increase has anyone used them?