I want to slap the snot out of my grandmother

So I've had it up to here with my grand mother. She has been staying with my mother for two weeks now (thank god she is leaving tomorrow). Well last week we took a trip to houston and every time the baby fussed our cried she would say "are they pinching you? I'm gonna call child services on them" she is saying this to my three week old son while I'm trying to feed him. She said it about twenty times. And then any time she would hold him she would be like oh you're slipping oh you're going to fall but wouldn't scoot him back up so he would just be half hanging off her lap. And my mom and I joke around poke at each other. Well we were talking about the baby coming when he eats sometimes. And I was like oh he only does that when my mom feeds him, well my stupid grand mother kept going up to my mother and telling her "your daughter thinks you choke her son" and"you aren't any good at feeding that baby" so my mom cried and got her feelings hurt and I had to spend hours assuring her that I was joking and that's not what I meant in any way. And then her damn dogs she has two mini poodles and they attack and bark at anyone who so much as moves in the same room as them so it kept scaring my son and they kept trying to bite me and shewould lay my som down with his head right next to the dog.luckily he didn't get bit or jumped on.then tonight we were at dinner and they were talking religion with my aunt and they asked if I was a christian and I said no I'm a pagan and they were all like oh well we will pray for you since you are lost and does that mean you are not getting the baby baptized? And I said that's exactly what that means. And she goes well illl kidnap him and baptize him. THE HELL YOU WILL! I'm so ready for her to leave!.sorry to vent but I cant vent too any one else about her.

Comments

• So ridiculous! Don't leave baby alone with granny!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've heard the pinching thing too!
  • Does she wear dentures? Maybe u can steal them so she'll be too embarassed to talk...
  • @excitedforoctober lmbo that would be great but she doesn't :( @kendylsmommy and.@michellebelle it's not the pinching that bothers me it's saying she is going to call child services that pisses me off.I'm going through severe ppd and basically telling my son that I'm a bad mother ticks me off. If anything someone should have called child services on her for forcing my mother and her older brother to hide in the cabinet any time my aunt came over. My ain't didn't know about them until they were older. (she isn't my real aunt we just call her that.)
  • Omg old people say the pinching thing all the time! It's so annoying! Why the fuck would I pinch my baby so he'd cry? Stupid.
  • @bentlysmommy716 I know right! We spend all our time trying to stop our babies from crying our hurting why the hell would we intentionally hurt them to cry??
  • Umm, you're not lost... I looked at your other post you're in Texas. Case solved, lady you can stop your praying I found your granddaughter. ;) I'll collect my reward now.
  • @Conreeaght bahahahaha you made me spit my water out! I should have told her.I'm not lost you are, that's why you got a garmin for christmas!!!
  • Omg.... this is the funniest thing I've read in days!!!! Seriously.... wow! I'm coming here next time I need a snappy comeback for sure!
  • Its ok I'm an atheist and my hubbys grandmother is hardcore catholic and she always makes rude comments about me being lost and I shouldnt celebrate xmas. I'm waiting for her to make a comment when we tell her the baby isnt getting baptized! She's going to have a heartattack....hopefully :p
  • Ugh, praying for you..how sweet of them. Should have told them being lost was the best thing that ever happened to you! I don't understand Christians like that. Stick to your guns. Dipping a child/sprinkling a child with water isn't going to alter its life in any significant way.

Also, muzzle the poodles and shave them bald. Be completely puzzled when all hell breaks loose. I hate misbehaved small yappy dogs :P my mil has one.
  • @afwifealderete1017 oh we are lost together...does that mean we are really found?? And shall I order pine or cherry wood for her coffin? @outlaw_sphinx it's ridiculous isn't it! It's like why don't you die and then come back and tell me exactly starts going on then you can tell me my after life is damned.ugh. Haha they are almost bald anyway but many times I dreamed of the dog trying to bite me and my just punching it as a knee jerk reaction. what's sad is the dogs are mother and daughter and my mom has the other daughter. My moms dog is completely different from those two and would never attack anyone and only barks if someone knocks on the door.
  • My grandma says the pinching thing too, I don't get it. As for being lost, those comments are just rude and unnecessary. You don't need to go to church to be a good person & honestly no one knows for sure which religion, if any, has it right. I can't stand when people try and push crap on you.
  • Glad I could make you laugh. I've dealt with people like that for years so I've learned how to make it uncomfortable for them ( I offered trick or treat candy to missionaries from the churck down the street.)

My eight year old has decided to start attending church (his father recently converted) and I have always and will always allow him to make his own life decisions but I am making him attend for a year before he gets baptized.

As for my 10 month old my hubby and I agreed that if his mom asked to we will get her christiand but the religion decision is up to my daughter.