Postpartum cravings!!!!

When do they stop ! Lol I have them stronger than I did while pregnant and I'm almost 12weeks pp lol

I constantly want snickers or chili cheese fries or mcdonald's. I still have my number one craving of sweet and sour sauce with everything. Lol

Do you have any pp cravings?

Comments

• Uh.yeah...everything! LOL! All I wanna do is eat. I'm going to look 9 months pregnant again if they don't chill!
  • @mommyo4 ugh tell me about itt lol

@mama2be11_4_11 mine aren't healthy either lol I lost 19lbs 2weeks after I had her but now I feel like I'm gaining it back lol
  • I'm on the same boat I have to eat my white covered resses before bed every night . Today I have offically told hubby not to buy it anymore. I'm going to be strict on myself from now on :)
  • @MOMMYSBambino I'm tryna strict myself but my cravings are taking over ! I swear I wasn't even like this while pregnant
  • Its like it has gotten worst right :/ I find it funny how the human body plays tricks on us at one point I thought I was pregnant because i would have cravings and be extremely nauseous during the day . @mommylovessparkle
  • Very worst. Exactly I was questioning it too kuz I feel exactly as I did while pregnant mood swings and all lol but I just ended my period. When was your baby born?
  • Sub sandwiches, coke, coffee, and grape soda (all the stuff I gave up when I was pregnant)
  • @bonita85 I can see why you crave it , it was torture to not drink Dr pepper .
  • Oh I will never forget the delivery of my baby because at the very end they said... One more good push and you can have whatever you want... I was like I want grape soda :) they search the whole hospital for it for me and came back with tons of grape juice and a sandwich. Lol they apologized for not having the soda. Next day my dad brought me subway and grape soda :)
  • Awwww how cute @bonita85 this makes me thirsty lol I was too scared to eat after I gave birth lmao
  • Not I lol. It was the best sandwich ever lol. Crazy how time flies after having a baby. When did you have yours?
  • I don't know how it was after I gave birth the last two times but I know what ima eat after I give birth...raw fish! Lol I know it seems gross to u all but its a hawaii thing.
  • @myHEARTZx3 I don't eat fish but Enjoy!!!
  • @bonita85 Lol I know its just flying by so fast . I had her October 11th :) and you?

@myheartzx3 Awww you need to hurry up and have this baby I feel like you've been pregnant forever!! LOl :)

• Sweets there killing me
  • I know geez! I'm trying to get her out me n my bf just did it and I orgasmed multiple times (sorry if tmi lol) I am hoping something happens. I doubt it tho :/
  • I had my baby girl on 9/9/11
  • @roxy tell me about it I take a bit out of every donut I see in my house lmao

@myheartzx3 thats greatttt !! Tons and tons of labor dust to you mama

@bonita85 Awww :)
  • Lol thanks...and has it been almost three months already? Wheres baby girls pics? :)
  • @myheartzx3 Yes almost 3 months lol I wanted to wait until she's baptised but ill post one now :) gime a sec.
  • Ohh if u want u can wait till u baptise her! I bet she's super cute
  • edited December 2011
  • Awww she's beautiful! Love her outfits and bows. Her hair is so cute. It sticks straight up like how my sisters did in all her baby pics lol
  • @myheartzx3 Aww thank you :) I would've thought she'd have curly hair but nope its pin straight lol she was born with all that hair on the last pic but you can't really see kuz of the headbands but It's weird kuz I didn't have no heartburn what so ever !
  • I wanna squeeze her cheeks!

Lol that's an old wives tale. I never had heart burn in my life and my kids were born with a head full of hair. Do u or ur man have curly hair? My bf has a fro and I have pin straight hair and my kids have loose curls. I hope this baby didn't get his hair :/ lol

• @myheartzx3 Lol there so chubby they hang I kiss them all day long lol

Omg really? Lol I didn't know I thought it was like a pregnancy thing and no both our hairs are pin straight Idk why but i thought it was guna be curly for some reason lmao blonde moment lol ooh loose curls are pretty my sister has them.