why do all the ultrasound clinics have to be so lame..

edited December 2011 in Third Trimester
Where I'm from, they don't do any 4d ultrasounds after 30 weeks. FML.

but did anyone have any successful 4d scan after 30 weeks?

I ask because they are willing to attempt for me.. I'm 30 weeks 4 days and will be 31 weeks 1 day by the time my appt comes up. But they are not guaranteeing a good pic cause of his GA..

Input would be great :)

Comments

• Idk i had mine at 28wks by my hr dr
  • I did mine at 31 weeks and because my torso is so short my baby was all squished in there...lol we got a few good ones. It most of the time he had his arm over his face... And he still sleeps like that now!
  • I had mine at 34 weeks. They came out clear as day with tons of detail. The place told me that it's best to do it between 28-34 weeks. Just drink A TONNNNNN of water and you pictures will be perfect. Drink a gallon the day before and a gallon the day of the ultrasound. It makes you have more amniotic fluid, therefore making the pictures clearer. Mine are on my profile if you want to look.
  • Mine at 32wks was bettr then my other one at 30wks
  • i did mines a 30 and day and they were really clear. my cousin went to the same place at 34 weeks...there is no limit on when but they just recommend u get it done by 32 weeks because they run out of space. my cousin had to go back again because baby was hiding his face lol