helpppp pleaseeee

edited December 2011 in Formula Feeding
I dont have any money to buy my babys milk and i wont get my wic untill the 4th i have been giving my baby whole milk for to days now she is 10 months old but im scared it will make her sick. What does everone think???

Comments

• Yea or talk to wic an see if they can help u or give ur wic early
  • Sometimes the pediatricians office will have samples but you have to ask for them, atleast they do at my kids doctors office @megaroo
  • Whole milk is not nutritious enough for babies. Ask WIC if they have extra cans of your formula at the office.
  • I talked to the wic today and no go :( and my kids dont have a pediatrician right now :(
  • She eats everything already her cerals and furits and vegies
  • Do you get food stamps...? You can buy formula with that.
  • What formulaa are they on?
  • Baby needs milk. Everyone needs milk, every single day. Foods are not good enough. Not even for you and I.
  • The welfar took my food stamps away:'( i can barly feed my 5 and 4 year olds let alone myself and im 15 weeks prego idk what to do anymore!!!
  • And she is on enfamil
  • At 10months you can switch to whole milk. Its not gonna hurt her. Every baby in my family has switched at 10months with no issues.
  • As long as she's not having any allergic reaction (rash, vommiting, diarrhea, hives, eczema) she's fine. Relax mama.
  • There has been no reaction but now she constipated
  • ask your ob.gyn they gave me 10 cans of formula samples
  • I have an ob appt tomarroww so i will ask!! And they took it away because they wanted me to prove my boyfriends illegel stats!!! i dont even konw how to do that X(
  • I gave my daughter milk around that age and she is fine! She liked her sippy cup better than a bottle so my mom said it was ok as long and she didn't have a reactions to it!
  • What kind of enfamil?? I have two cans of enfamil prosobee and a few enfamil gentleease 2oz ready made bottles. I can't use them kuz my daughter is on similac ill send them to you I just can't pay shipping I don't have the money right now.
  • Wait.. lol I read that your in las vegas so am I Lol no shipping needed.
  • @fate :) I hate to see people go hungry.. especially babies, ill do what I can to help her out. I also have two packs of gerber good start ready made formula if she wants those too.
  • Generic formula would b ok! Whole milk for a little while shouldnt hurt her... But, im not a doctor. Try a food shelf for formula too!
  • edited December 2011
    I have a bunch of cans of Enfamil gentlease that I can send you if you'd be willing to pay half shipping we can set something up real quick. My son has to be on soy formula now and can't eat the gentlease anymore. I will inbox you my cell# if you're interested.
  • I have 2 cans of similac (not sure exactly what kind, its in an orange can) and I have enfamil and similac checks. I bf so don't need them. Send me your address and I'll get it all out to you asap. Oh I also have four ready to feed bottles of the blue similac that I got from the hospital
  • @graciesmomma the orange similac is similac sensitive :)
  • Omg you guys are so nice i was born here and i dont know barly anyone here!!! we are just haveing such a hard time lately it sucks!! :'(
  • Omg im so stupied shes on similac now it used to be enfamil im sorry. But any thing would help im sure any of the formulas is better then just the milk!!
  • I dont know how to inbox anybody. How do i so i can send my # and address??