Im a little scared

edited December 2011 in Parenting
My bf has been so good with my two older children, he has taken them in and has been the best father they have ever known.. I am just scared that after his baby girl is born he will treat my children differently, I dont know how to talk to him about it... Any advice?

Comments

• Not yet, i dont know how to start that conversation
  • I was in the same situation! I Have 2 daughters and have a bf that's neither of their dad and we had a baby 5 months ago. I was sooooo scared of the same thing. I even told him that I knew it was gonna happen. It didn't!! He's still so great with them and I couldn't ask for more. He was def a lil more strict when we first had him but he's eased up a lot! He loves them. All three of them. I'm sure ur situation will turn out great! Good luck! ;)
  • Oh yeah! They are really close to him, they have a very close relationship, he does everything with them.. Helps them with homework, talks to them when they are upset and my kids always ask for him when hes not around!! They have a closer bond with my bf than their biological father cause all he ever did was play video games