Terrible News....(npr)

edited December 2011 in Loss
I started the day with great news, my mom went and seen her cancer doctor for a check up and everything is doing great, shes healing right and no more cells were found at this time! :)

But just minutes ago, I got terrible news... a very close aunt of mine found out her cancer is back... and BAD! Its in her liver and pancreas and theres nothing they can do to help.... :( I am so upset by this, its heartbreaking.

Im at a loss for words.....

Comments

• Im so sorry i know what your feeling i just found out today that my dad has thyriod cancer :'(
  • @megaroo Im sorry about your dad! and thank you.

@Mom2ING Thank You!!
  • Im sorry to hear all this. My mother is very sick. They don't know what's wrong with her. Its been 9yrs of her getting sicker and sicker and i honestly don't think she'll be around too much longer. She's dying in front of me.
  • @Steph_Due_101611 Aww thats so sad :( Im sorry.
  • I can not believe how cancer is attacking so many people.. Sorry to her about that.
  • Lost my mom to cancer also. Watched her die for 6 yrs. Worst pain ever.
  • Im so sorry darling, my mum is terminally ill with cancer, shes had it in her lung, brain and now liver. Its the most horrible thing to have to watch. I was so angry for so long. Every time I look at the scars on my mums head or on her back where her tumors wete it breaks my heart. Im so so sorry that your dealing with it twice over. If you need somebody to talk to who understands please pm me at any time. Stay strong love x
  • I'm so sorry to hear this! 2 years ago my grandma had cancer cells and had a complete hysterectomy. It came back worse this sept. Luckily not something they couldn't get rid of tho. Again sorry :(