cleaning dr brown bottles???

edited December 2011 in Equipment & Supplies
how do u clean urs?? I'm talkin hout the blue part? ive put mine in dishwasher n everything n the pipe just wont get clean.. it looks nasty n dnt wanna get bby sick...????

Comments

• Rinse them every time right after the bottle is drank. That might help it.
  • Ours came with this TINY little brush for the blue part but we wash them by hand and boil for sterilization. But I know at our Walmart you can buy extra cleaning brushes for the small parts.
  • oh ya @mmy21nttc I threw that away!! just remembered! imma go to wakmart n get summ.. thanks!!
  • Yep need the lil brushes an rinsing them afterwards will help to
  • We just was them out every time. Not too hard.lol.take 5 extra seconds maybe.
  • We hand wash with the little brush
  • If you threw the brush away use a pipe cleaner. You need that for the rubber part too... Where the hole is...it can get mildewy so make sure you let your bottles dry completely before adding water or fornula or milk to it!!
  • Yes go buy some because you should be cleaning the little tan part where the holes are. I also just rinse with water right after she's done. Then I handwash them with super hot water. I also bought the Dr. BRown bags for sterilization. You just throw the parts in the bag with 2 oz of water and microwave. I do that once a week.
  • I wash mine in really hot soapy water. I take that little brush and scrub it really good. Then I take. Another bottle brush and scrub it really good then rinse withreally hot water.
  • I forgot her botte at.home todaii so I hadda stop @ target to get a new 1 && it came wit the lil brush so it worked out perfectly yayyyy
  • Lol I had those but ended up tossing them. I hated cleaning them.
  • Throw them B's out and go buy some parents choice bottles for $1 each! I tried all the expensive ones and PC is my fav!
  • I got the dr brown bottle brush..it works!