pregnancy test *update*

2»

Comments

• :( aww! I thought u might have been. Nyla will have a lil bro one day. Just keep baby dancing.
  • @myheartzx3 we will keep trying, i woke my hubby out his sleep at 430pm cuz i thought Walgreens closed early on New yrs eve so i can share my test results before the New yr bc i promised u. Hows Hazel doing???
  • @august22baby yes we will :) happy New yr girl
  • @MrsThompson34 LOL u really didn't have to just because u said! enjoy ur time with nyla and her lil bro and sis will come when its time :D what are u guys doing for new years?

we just got home earlier today. hazel was doing so good the first day...lol now shes super hungry because i am trying to strictly breastfeed and my milk hasn't come in yet. they said i have some transitional milk but idk... she just wants the boobies and my nipples are getting sore. i really hope my milk comes in so she can sleep better and get full.
  • @myheartzx3 lol i was feelin bad by puttin off for so long hehe. Girl, Nigel is snoring his ass off lol & nyla is sleeping also. Im about to go to sleep, im tired its only 11:11 lol. I can never wait til 12. i know u guys r two hrs behind us but Happy New yr mama & now ur Family is complete with Baby Hazel so i wish u & ur Family a happy & blessed New yr :) with love & happiness!!!

Im glad u guys r home & shes doing good. Remember their stomach is super small n even if ur milk didnt come in yet they're still get full From what lil bit thats coming out now. I was so afraid nyla wouldnt get full u started giving her enfamil n i messed up bc then she wouldnt latch on anymore :( & my nipples were sore & cracked so i gave up on bf.

Nite girl :)
  • happy new years! and i wish the same to u and ur lil fam ♥ feels kinda weird because we always celebrate new years as a fam but my kids are with my bfs mom..she lives over an hour away so we are gonna go get them tomorrow(i might stay home LOL)

how long did u stick with breastfeeding? u still pump tho right? one of my nipples is getting raw but i hope i can stick it out. i know they say that there tummies are small but she wants to nurse constantly so i feel like shes hungry lol
  • @myheartzx3 y would u go u just had a Baby & finally ur home u should b in bed resting. Girl, i was in the hospital 7 days so maybe on & off for 6 days i was bf. & she would latch on only right boob & thats the boob that was sore & cracked & when i pumped it bleed :( so i gave up. I was going thru too much crap in the hospital already so i couldnt take another pain which i was selfish but im fine with just pumpin. Nyla loves to drink her milk fast & with the nipple she gets frustrated with every suck & not alot of milk come out haha.
  • Awww sorry girly! When it is meant to be it will happen, don't get down. Just think of it this way...you have more one on one time to give Nyla :)
  • @excitedforoctober happy New yr girl. I know :) im okay now. How was ur New yrs eve???
  • Happy New Year!! Yes like @excitedforoctober said ull have more time w Nyla:) and since u had a csection too it'll b best to let your body heal. But god will bless u guys again:)
  • edited January 2012
  • u weren't selfish at all. u went thru alot those 6/7 days at the hospital and u still tried. pumping is better then nothing. i didn't even really try with my first two. i was young and was just like ew i don't wanna breastfeed lol.

aww look at nyla! shes soo cute and i love her hair! she has such a full head of hair. is that her outfit for photos with ur nephew?
  • @myheartzx3 no they arent takin pics today my sister changed her mind ohhh well... Lol & thank u girl