so, whats your new years resolution?

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
mine is to get pregnant and make babies!! and to do right by my family as always and to not take things so serious. to live life to the fullest bc this year i learned that life is precious.

*RIP Kaydence Abby-Gail Raegan Hensley
10-10-11 to 10-12-11
1lb 4.8oz 11 iches

so tell me, whats your new years resolution?

Comments

• To enjoy my family and beat depression with a big stick :-)
  • Lose this damn baby weight so I can fit into the wedding dress I bought before getting pregnant. My wedding is 6/16/12 & I need to lose 40lbs.
  • @lyndsay1983 damn you depression!! beat that heffer with a big stick lol. i hope it ends soon foryou. if you wanna talk im here you can always inbox
  • @frantastic my mom had weight issues after 3 kids and she is 110 5'7" she walks 4 miles 4 times a week at a 4 mile an hour pace and she looks great, taking baby for a walk is always nice. you have plenty of time. im sure youll get there
  • Ty :-) its not too bad now but if u look at my discussions from a few weeks ago i was REALLY low!
  • I'll tag u now
  • i found it in your disscussons. i inboxed you. @lyndsay1983
  • @cupcake22 those are awesome resolutions. if you look uo at what i wrote to @frantastic about loosing the baby weight it really works and its only 4 times a week and not stressful and more convient and FREE!! LOL
  • no i havent. when did you email me?
  • my phone sometimes doesnt give me my emails bc its lame :-(( >:p
  • i just got it
  • Get bak to my Prepregnacy weight !
  • ladies!!! i mentioned earlier the best and easiest way to do it!! ^^^
    @mrz_jackson2anpreggo
  • @august22baby I AM SENDING YOU ALL MY EXTRA BABY DUST! i hope you concieve this month. i hope jan 2012 is your months for your new new baby lol. im taking note ladies and saying prayers for all!
  • To get organized!
  • @august22baby your my first new year post!!!!
    and... thank you for your tears and your prayers our family appreictaes it all. i want it to happen when god wants it to happen kaydence is gone but she is concreted with silicone poured on top ( bc concrete breaks and silicone doesnt) in my heart forever. i ho-e we both get babies again!!
  • @proudmommy8789 girl you and me both, if you find a trick let me know. lol im pretty organized but theres always room for improvement!
  • Oh man this its such good question. I would have to say to work on my patients I have gotten very overwhelmed having my little girl who will be 3 weeks on monday and she is my first and my bf has a daughter from his first marriage I never knew how hard it would be having her around while trying to get the hang of being a new mom. She is a good little girl who is just going through a lot with having a new baby around and two houses to go back and fourth between so shes been acting out. I need to be more patient with her I pray for it every day. Other then that I want to be a good mommy to my lo :). I hope everyone is having a great new years!
  • @august22baby i hope so. im testin either tomorrow or wed. lol if itsd neg i have to wait till next sept!!!! bc my hubby deploys on friday!! :( but i wish you all the luck!!
  • To lose my baby weight. And to agree on the day I get married. And to update somethings in my house lol
  • @jules i will pray for your patients and i dont have to pray for you to be a good mom bc im sure you already are. the little girl is probably just trying to find a place to fit in. with the new baby and everything going on maybe she just doesnt know where to fit and just feels left out. ill pray for all 4 of you. good luck this year!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @twoisenough i gave advice about loosing weight above, pic a special day for the wedding a day that is shared with noone else. and update away. new year new thing taxes are coming up!! good luck
  • @armahnismommy you do your thing girl. dont let noone tell you who you are or arent. be the amazing person you know you are. everyone makes mistakes dnt let it get you down. live life to the fullest
  • @ripkaydence thanks I just read it I will try that for sure. And thanks I surely will. Oh yea I forgot about taxes lol. And I hope you get your baby!!!
  • @twoisenough thank you very much im testing tomorrow. mYBE im scared lol
  • @ripkaydence ur welcome and don't be scared I'm hoping when u test ur new year will start out perfect!!! Let me know what the test say please!!! Good luck!!!