due oct 26 n e 1 else due then

So excited for my 2nd they will only be about a year apart but still very much excited....

Comments

• Hi!!! I'm also due on the 26.. that's so curious
  • Lol I know I was kinda curious on how many other people were due same day is this your first
  • Hi! Im due then too. Seems like so far away but no doubt it will be here before we know it :)
  • Oh yes cheyenne my first... we went to my last apt and sure enough my water broke. At the dr office and she was here went to the dr was soooo ready and wanted her here but when she came I somehow found myself feeling oh so unprepared
  • I'm Due Oct 22nd..these last few weeks have been the slowest of my life!!!
  • Im also due oct 26th :)
  • I too am due Oct. 26. This is my first pregnancy. My husband and I are so excited.
  • That's so awesome I was really curious how many were due then kind of funny. Congrats on you pregnancies. Anyone know what they wanna have boy girl I'm prayin for a boy
  • Im due oct 26th too :) im going for a boy but I bet its a girl!
  • Isn't that how it goes lol well we were suppose to have a boy last time but she's was so not
  • Due the 26th too! :)
  • I'm pregnant with my 5th child were due 10/26.... my husband and I are really hoping for a girl!!! We have 4 lil boys who says they want a sister :-) my oldest 2 sons were born 10/12/02 and 10/19/04....so I guess this family has a thing for October lol... congrats everyone
  • Aww yay for everyone! I am just praying for a healthy baby. Boy or girl either way is wonderful.
  • I'm due the 25th..... that's closed
  • Hmmm closed I'm thinkin ya meant close lol yay to everyone man I'm glad I have this app I get so bored sometimes kinda cool to be in the know about other pregnancies and I'm not the only one
  • Im due oct 26th too >:D<
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Due the 27. :)