12 weeks old and eating

edited January 2012 in Formula Feeding
How much does your 12 week old eat? (Formula)
Sometimes my LO will eat only 2 oz and sometimes 6oz. She's been breastfed up until just this week so formula and ounces are all new to me.

Comments

• My lo is almost 12 weeks and eats 3 to 6 ounces every 2 to 4 hours, and can go six hours at night between feeds. I feed on demand because i'm not sure how to get her on a schedule. Looks like your lo is doing great
  • @kimberly4411 I feed on demand too. I figure she'll let me know when she's hungry and when she isn't anymore. Idk how to do a schedule either. Seems our LO's are eating the same so we must be doing something right. Hopefully. Lol.
  • My baby is 14 weeks she drinks 6oz of formula with 1 tablespoon of rice cereal every 4 hours and 3oz of solid foods at lunch lol she's 16 pounds.
  • My son is 12 weeks and eats 5-6 oz every three hours. He was eating 4 oz every 3 hours up until a week and a half ago. He started crying after his bottle was gone so wedmake a couple more oz and that's all he wanted! :) Not sure if it's permanent or just a growth spurt but oh well!
  • Thanks ladies! Seems my LO is right on track.