I Got some ? for you guy's out there or any one that can help me out?

edited January 2012 in Relationships
Hi my name is Jade an have a 3month old girl with my fiancee. Well there has been some very big up's an downe's in are relationship an I my self don't know what too do or say. So I did some thing's too hurt her by lying to her cheating on her when she was pregnant with our daughter and I gave her an std well i proposed to her and tried my best to make things right but she still cries and gets upset over everything she says she doesnt feel attractive around me and she doesnt feel like that one special person cuz i am the last man she has been with and sense i was with someone else she doesnt feel important and she stopped talking to other guys and goin out with her friends because i told her she couldnt cuz im scared shes gonna meet someone better then me and leave me so shes not aloud to go to the bar or anywhere without me and she has to answer her phone right away when I call and if she doesnt shes in trouble but i still talked to other girls and had girls send me pictures and some saying they miss me and such and we fought alot about me drinking and going to the bar cuz she didnt like that i was drinking and going out when she was at home with the kids i will admit somethings i did were wrong but tell me what ones are because Im tired of us fighting all the time she even gave me the ring back cuz i told her she couldnt go out with her aunt and mom cuz they were going to the bar and i dont trust her mom cuz her mom and dad tell her she deserves better everyday

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Is this real? :| It almost sounds like you're making fun of someone who's in this real situation. If it is real, you are controlling. It's not all about you... ACTUALLY, it's all about HER since you cheated. Let her do what she wants.
  • @RileyAndMe I know right!
  • So many things are coming to mind but I will try to be polite.... You cheated on her and now your the one scared of being cheated on and your controlling her and not allowing her go out while you do whatever you want. What gives you the right to control her? She is a human being not a pet you can lock up. If you want to keep her relax, let the poor girl go out and admit to HER not some forum that you fucked up by cheating, bringing home stds and controling her
  • IF this is real, point blank dude - you're a pompus asshole and she deserves wayyyyyy better. She cries and feels ugly because you make her feel that way. :O
  • If this is real than your crazy retarded! Who would wanna be with you!
  • @ta2edblondie I'm almost certain this is MUD. This is dudes first post...Smh. 8-|
  • @RileyAndMe I'm not a mobbish person, but I definitely would join in.
  • And if your gonna make fun of people at least learn to use periods! Dumb ass :-q
  • Its so sad ppl have nothing better to do than post made up shit! Wow!! SMH
This discussion has been closed.